Recent content by Manny T. Starr

1. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

A Little Less Conversation by Elvis Presley
  2. M

How often do you actually *watch* Pokemon?

If it just so happens to be on Cartoon Network, I'll sometimes check it for a bit. ...Though honestly, the show has lost its taste since the original writer resigned.
  3. M

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth Eeeh... it could be either the partner or character selection screen. I mean, with this little amount of starter Pokemon, a personality test wouldn't even be needed if you ask me. So maybe you just pick and choose whatever...
  4. M

Dawn's Buneary voice actress passes away: Tomoko Kawakami succumbs to cancer

Obviously, I didn't know the woman at all, but R.I.P...
  5. M

If there was ONE thing about Ash that you could change what you it be?

His personality. Ever since the 3rd Generation began, Ash became so stale and absolutely boring. He's the main reason why I don't watch the anime anymore. In the 1st and 2nd generations, Ash had that childish nature that made him so lovable. Always getting all hyped whenever he caught a Pokemon...
  6. M

Which human characters do you dislike?

Ash. Freaking. Ash. I used to like Ash back when the show first started, but they REALLY killed his personality, and his current voice actress does NOT do him any justice. Ash has become a completely stale and boring character, and I just wish the anime would drop him as the main character...
  7. M

What is the Ugliest Pokemon?

People actually think Garbodor is ugly? The thing's adorable! What the hell... ANYWAYS, I saaaay... the entire genie trio. It's not only that they have extremely similar appearances, but they're just plain ugly. T_T
  8. M

Why Giratina with legs is better than Giratina without legs.

Bleh, the "Origin Form" always bothered me for some reason. It just seems unnecessarily, and the legged Giratina looks much better. Btw, I laughed at the "hovering upside down" thing you mentioned. XD
  9. M

Contest Medicham vs Lucario

Although a bit harsh, I have to agree with that statement. :x
  10. M

How'd you choose your first game?

I originally was going for Emerald as my first Pokemon game, but STUPID ASS WAL-MART WAS SOLD OUT so I had to get Sapphire. T_T And I've heard that Emerald has a better storyline, so I'm still pretty pissed about that. 3:<
  11. M

The most inappropriately typed Pokemon

But that would leave poor Typhlosion and Meganium without a secondary typing. :<
  12. M

Review S14 EP04: The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!

Lol, I think that what they're really saying is, the fact that you're the only one noticing it, then it's probably not the case. (Even though I did see someone else mention this. :x)
  13. M

The "Tough" PMD dungeons

In the first MD, there was a 100 floor dungeon that a huge overabundance of traps and monster houses. I still have no idea how I managed to beat it, but I still remember that you would encounter one of the legendary regis every few floors.
  14. M

Review S14 EP04: The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!

I already can't stand Iris after seeing this episode. How she keeps referring to Ash as a child, when she's probably only 11 or something, and then she goes around acting like a child herself. T_T Overall, this episode didn't really stand out from any others. Oshawott comes out of his Poke Ball...
  15. M

Review M13: Zoroark: Master of Illusions

That still doesn't make sense that Zorua would call Zoroark HIS "meema" instead of just his friend. T_T But whatever. Not like it really matters. =/
Back
Top Bottom