Mantyke
Local time
4:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, I wasn't online when you sent me the VM. Hard to get on at the same time it seems xD
    Oh, they're just shinies with good natures and overall very much potential in battle. Well, I believe that I put what I wanted in exchange for these in my thread. ^^ I may be wrong though. By the way, got your request for Porygon-Z. ;D
    You're right, it does fit her! I named my (male) Vulpix 'Rex'...I guess Vulpix are just so beautiful that they demand awesome names ^__^

Nope I haven't read the books yet, someone told me they're kind of a lifetime commitment because the story is so long xD so I need to finish SK's Dark Tower series before I start another big epic saga. I'll just continue to enjoy the show in the meantime; can't wait for the new series in April! Hm, my fave characters? I guess Tyrion and Daenerys are my faves, with Arya and Jon Snow tied for 2nd place. Who are yours?
    I don't particularly love the character or anything, although she's a lot more sympathetic in season 2. I just liked the name. It sounded regal...very right for a female Gyarados. I will get around to using 'Arya' and 'Daenerys' at some point too ^^;
    ----------
    Eggs hatch shiny, but they don't seem to stay that way for some reason.
    ----------
    You probably don't care but I saw this and the know it all in me had to inform you it's because they aren't being hatched in their original game file. Shininess is determined by the trainer ID and secret ID but since the eggs are hatched in a different game file these two ID's no longer match. So no more shiny baby.
    No worries. Are you free to trade now? I can go and clone all 3 for you real quick and get this done before bed (almost 11pm here long day haha)
    I can get them all as they are clones (clones are okay right?)
    I would like the choice scarf, leftovers and dubious disc!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom