Recent content by Mantyke

1. Mantyke

Claims The New Official Claim-An-Item(s) Thread!

Hi! I have NeverMeltIce and Dragon Skull claimed, but I'd like to trade my Dragon Skull claim for this one: Mantyke Doll - Mantyke - 23/8/16
  2. Mantyke

Name It Game: want help naming your lonely boats?

This is my OTP and I approve. Edit: To clarify and be constructive, I like your idea. But if you don't like it you can always wait for suggestions :O
  3. Mantyke

WONDER TRADE: Sending out Shinies, Japanese 6IV Dittos (clones)!

Hello bulbagarden! In a few minutes I'll be sending out shiny Linoone, shiny Roselia, shiny Cyndaquil and 6IV Japanese Ditto. These should all be legit to the best of my knowledge, the Cyndaquil and Linoone I caught/bred myself but the other 2 were given to me by friends. They are clones, of...
  4. Mantyke

CLEAR OUT- Shinies, Legends, Events

I'm interested in that shiny Illumise, but I don't really have anything to offer other than cloning service. Would you be interested?
  5. Mantyke

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Trying to chain for a shiny Surskit and accidentally started walking >.<
  6. Mantyke

Just checked my playtime

I have 659 hours on White.
  7. Mantyke

Did ORAS do Wally justice?

I'm not sure if he was done justice or not, as I can see the points of both sides on this thread. But either way, I always thought Wally was adorable even back in RSE and I like him a lot. Also, I haven't beat the game so all this stuff about Wally being sarcastic and not treasuring his Pokemon...
  8. Mantyke

GEN VI: 6IV non english Ditto

MTPetey; I can hack you one in exchange for that Weavile.
  9. Mantyke

What pokemon are your HM slaves?

I have a Tropius and a Goldeen that I use in ORAS, but usually in other games it tends to be something like a Bidoof or a Pidgey.
  10. Mantyke

Mega Evolution

I totally love mega Ampharos. I don't play competitively I just love how fabulous it looks with its super flowing fluff and that it's dragon type.
  11. Mantyke

Favorite Pokemon Generation?

3 and 5 for me. 3 because it was my first and I loved the anime, 5 for the story of the games.
  12. Mantyke

GEN VI: Dex Completion

NitoriAria; I have Purrlion, Vanillite (Japanese if that matters to you), Flabebe and Gourgeist. If you're interested would you happen to have Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo, Sableye, Lunatone, Sawk, Tirtouga/Carracosta, Cranidos/Rhampardos, or a blue Shellos/Gastrodon?
  13. Mantyke

Which Pokemon will you have on your team?

Re: Which Pokemon will be in your team? I'll definitely have my starter, which will be either Torchic (my very first Pokemon!) or Mudkip, Sableye because I love it, and Mightyena if he gets a mega. Beyond that, I'm not sure.
  14. Mantyke

Things in pokemon that dont make sense

Why in the freakin' world is Psyduck NOT PSYCHIC TYPE!? This makes me rage and I am not kidding :K Water and psychic are my favorite Pokemon types and it would be so perfect if Psyduck is water/psychic plus it would make sense... PSYduck, its strength comes from its PSYCHIC powers. Seriously.
  15. Mantyke

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

That's okay! I'll admit that I do the same thing sometimes without meaning it. I myself am really surprised at some of the opinions expressed on this thread--there has been hate for my favorite Pokemon games! Ahh right, didn't notice you were the one who started the thread xD Yeah, I don't...
Back
Top Bottom