Recent content by Marajoe

1. Marajoe

Spoilers A "Heroic" Water-type Evolution Help Megathread

Howdy, DM me if you also have a Finizen to evolve...
  2. Marajoe

GEN VI: Wanted: Sandstorm Vivillon (still needed!)

Probably around the time of your reply, but i will try to be online (:
  3. Marajoe

GEN VI: Wanted: Sandstorm Vivillon (still needed!)

I can hook you up with icy snow if you still need... Send me anything in return.
  4. Marajoe

The Shiny Living Dex. Who's dreaming of it?

I think many do! The joy of finally getting that one you're after makes you keep coming back. If you want a shiny Lotad in OR then trade one from another game and breed for the shiny? I'm not so concerned about finding them all within one game though. If you catch one in HG then it's still...
  5. Marajoe

25 Jan 2017: 12 Volcanion left, repeat customers now being served! Silverwynde's Free Codes Thread

Re: GameStop Dragonite Codes Available for the Asking Does this work outside the US? If so I would love one :)
  6. Marajoe

The Shiny Living Dex. Who's dreaming of it?

Do you also want each and every shiny in existence? Then discuss it here! :lx010: So the definition is that only Pokémon you have caught/hatched yourself "counts", in short: You are the OT. I am interested to hear any tips, which was the hardest to get so far, have you SR over some, how...
  7. Marajoe

GEN VI: [Updated w/ more shinies] Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Do you? I would trade those any day.
  8. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Likewise mate, enjoy!
  9. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Nope, it's japanese without nickname.
  10. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies I do have it, it's the one named Zeke :) I will add you - let me know when you have time.
  11. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies That should be possible yes (:
  12. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies It really is! Luckily it's a female too :P Do you have how much time about now? I mean are you online for a while? (Buying some time...)
  13. Marajoe

Re: Wanted: Vivillon eggs! Trading: Shinies Dammit..Mawile is nicked as well, I forgot. Sakura. Acceptable?
Back
Top Bottom