Marcat
Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey is there a trick to your username cause I'm trying to mention you for the new chapter but it doesn't let me.
    Btw, did you use the transparent avatar I gave u because it doesn't look like you did.
    Dude, check out my profile. The beam shoots right though the Infractions. XD
    Starbrow?
    You, must be really bored to change your name from Jinoga to Starbrow.
    And what is that avatar?
    Medaka Box.

It started as a school life slice of life manga and then became a fighting manga with some of the best powers I could think so xD well they're not great but the thing that makes them awesome is that they're more like talents that anyone freaky enough could develop rather than impossible powers.

Then as time went on it became a fighting manga while also deconstructing the shonen genre and its character stereotypes to the point that the villains make their plans basing themselves on what the main characters of a shonen manga do, in fact you can tell who's bad and who's good or neutral depending on how much they reference manga since a large part of the villains acknowledge the fact that they're in a manga.
    Actually just reading manga xD but I'll be doing other stuff too.

Well I do have one, there's this anime that I've been trying to raise awareness of, well it's a manga but it gets an anime in three days and I want people to know more about it, it's really good and the anime is being done by Gainax which is weird since the manga's from Shonen Jump.
    I just started spring break yesterday actually xD

Wow it's late over there then.
    Whatever, I just wanted a VM it's been a while since you dropped by... I thought we were friends.:'(
    Oh, you are able to study with songs? Wow. :O

The story is coming along well though I've found myself a bit inspiration-blocked regarding the while Viridian Forest situation as I was unsure how to handle it or get through to it without the usual catch a Pokémon, battle a Trainer, get chased by Kakuna, etc. It seems like I have my idea set now so I hope you guys will like it, it will be kinda dark though.

Oh, he's a great beta reader. :D Haha, there's no need for that! :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom