Recent content by Marill

1. M

New Moon Trailer- Oh dear lord..

There's a lot of things like books, movies, music that I really can't stand. Twilight's one of them. I've read enough of it, and was forced to overhear the first film's trailer. I'm forever haunted by "you brought a tasty snack, sssfffft!" o_0 as my best friend replayed the same trailer to death...
  2. M

Your status on Platinum

I haven't had the game long, I'm up to the third gym. During training I caught my first Pokerus pokemon, a Ralts (now a Kirlia). I didn't realise until I went to the centre to heal. I don't know much about it either 0_0 Team: Monferno level 28 Luxray level 25 Staravia level 25 Eevee level...
  3. M

What video games are you playing now?

PS2: Drakengard - very addicting, story's a bit 0_0 though DS: Platinum - just got my Eevee, just trying to decide what to evolve it into. I'll be breeding it regardless for at least another Eevee-volution on my team, I just dunno which. Team so far is Monferno, Luxio, Staravia Wormadon...
  4. M

Your 5 Favorite Wii games

Hmm, I only have 5 games, so I can only rate. *still waiting for European release of Tales of Symphonia 2* 1. FF Chocobo Dungeon: I love dungeon games, it plays so much like PMD. 2. Baroque: addicting, a little strange as well. I got stuck early on though. 3. Dragon Quest Swords: fun, a little...
  5. M

Remakes of Generation II games confirmed: Long-predicted "GSDS" to be released this f

Re: Major Pokémon game to be announced this month: Pokémon Sunday purported to make f G/S remake or a Wii rpg (not Battle Revolution style), kplzthanx ^_^
  6. M

Pokemon Platinum Fake- Hong Kong eBay

:( I was avoiding Hong Kong purchases because I didn't want to wait even longer for my purchase. I pay with echeques so you can imagine why I switch my searches to UK only. After Grainger Games stopped importing US games I looked on ebay, and was put off many a times: Location Hong Kong, 9.99...
  7. M

Just finished Persona 3 the other day, so I started SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 until Persona 4 is released here - looking forward to tomorrow, hell yeah. Not being able to walk's not going to stop me from picking up my pre-order :p Also playing Chrono Trigger DS, still Final Fantasy Dissidia...
  8. M

WiiWare "Final Fantasy IV - The After Years" Review Thread

Re: "Final Fantasy IV - The Return of the Moon" is coming to North America 0_0 http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/home/958463.html gimme
  9. M

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Re: If Misty, May, and Dawn all three were with Ash at once...who would he choose? Pikachu *hides under the desk*
  10. M

Currently playing: Persona 3 FES - still! but I'm up to December. This game is awesome, I can't wait until 4 comes out next month. :unworthy: Final Fantasy Dissidia :crush:
  11. M

My only new years resolution at the mo is to complete the games I haven't already, and leave alone ones that I have (dunno how long that'll last in Final Fantasy VII's case). Right now I'm playing: Persona 3 FES: I'm nearing the end of June and (almost) everyone's level 20. The last Tartarus...
  12. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Lisa Scott-Lee - Electric
  13. M

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Aqua - Halloween :D
  14. M

Colosseum vs. XD

I played XD first and it's definitely the easiest of the two. I found it very addicting on the first play through (two days straight I managed.. lol), but I do prefer Colosseum just because I liked the protaganist for once not being a 10 year old kid. Plus his Tifa-esque* style stalker amused me...
  15. M

Ha I've recently bought Persona 3 ES.. it's my first Shin Megam.. etc and I love it. I may have to get 4 when it's released here, it's awesome. Yeah currently playing: Persona 3 ES Normal Mode (ps2) - awesome and very addictive Final Fantasy VIII (ps1) - still trying to manipulate the rules...
Back
Top Bottom