• ME encounters a spooky skeletal dragon. Watch here as he shouts physics at it, in the hopes of preventing it from KOing itself.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by Marill

1. M

Your status on Platinum

I haven't had the game long, I'm up to the third gym. During training I caught my first Pokerus pokemon, a Ralts (now a Kirlia). I didn't realise until I went to the centre to heal. I don't know much about it either 0_0 Team: Monferno level 28 Luxray level 25 Staravia level 25 Eevee level...
  2. M

What video games are you playing now?

PS2: Drakengard - very addicting, story's a bit 0_0 though DS: Platinum - just got my Eevee, just trying to decide what to evolve it into. I'll be breeding it regardless for at least another Eevee-volution on my team, I just dunno which. Team so far is Monferno, Luxio, Staravia Wormadon...
  3. M

Remakes of Generation II games confirmed: Long-predicted "GSDS" to be released this f

Re: Major Pokémon game to be announced this month: Pokémon Sunday purported to make f G/S remake or a Wii rpg (not Battle Revolution style), kplzthanx ^_^
  4. M

Pokemon Platinum Fake- Hong Kong eBay

:( I was avoiding Hong Kong purchases because I didn't want to wait even longer for my purchase. I pay with echeques so you can imagine why I switch my searches to UK only. After Grainger Games stopped importing US games I looked on ebay, and was put off many a times: Location Hong Kong, 9.99...
  5. M

Just finished Persona 3 the other day, so I started SMT Digital Devil Saga 1 until Persona 4 is released here - looking forward to tomorrow, hell yeah. Not being able to walk's not going to stop me from picking up my pre-order :p Also playing Chrono Trigger DS, still Final Fantasy Dissidia...
  6. M

pokeshipping pearlshipping or advanceshipping?

Re: If Misty, May, and Dawn all three were with Ash at once...who would he choose? Pikachu *hides under the desk*
  7. M

Currently playing: Persona 3 FES - still! but I'm up to December. This game is awesome, I can't wait until 4 comes out next month. :unworthy: Final Fantasy Dissidia :crush:
  8. M

My only new years resolution at the mo is to complete the games I haven't already, and leave alone ones that I have (dunno how long that'll last in Final Fantasy VII's case). Right now I'm playing: Persona 3 FES: I'm nearing the end of June and (almost) everyone's level 20. The last Tartarus...
  9. M

Music What music are you currently listening to?

Lisa Scott-Lee - Electric
  10. M

Music What music are you currently listening to?

Aqua - Halloween :D
  11. M

Colosseum vs. XD

I played XD first and it's definitely the easiest of the two. I found it very addicting on the first play through (two days straight I managed.. lol), but I do prefer Colosseum just because I liked the protaganist for once not being a 10 year old kid. Plus his Tifa-esque* style stalker amused me...
  12. M

Ha I've recently bought Persona 3 ES.. it's my first Shin Megam.. etc and I love it. I may have to get 4 when it's released here, it's awesome. Yeah currently playing: Persona 3 ES Normal Mode (ps2) - awesome and very addictive Final Fantasy VIII (ps1) - still trying to manipulate the rules...
  13. M

My Pokemon ranch vs. Pokémon Battle Revolution

Neither. I never liked the Stadium games, I got bored pretty quickly. I miss being able to level up, a story, catching new poke's. I really hope they make a Pokemon RPG for the Wii, it doesn't have to be another Shadow story, though I'm a part of the minority that'd love that. The Wii really...
  14. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

That's pretty disappointing, but no surprise really. The last episode I saw (well I only saw the end) was something about the baby Chimecho's (cant remember their name), and James getting attached to one. I was like, omg ref's to past episodes. I only kept it on cos it seemed interesting for...
  15. M

Rocketshipping Club...!!

My god it's been a while. I haven't seen a new episode in full since the beginning of D/P. I hate to say it, but I lost interest in the (new) series. Looking at this thread brought back memories though. I now fancy rewatching the older episodes that made me squee in my mind, like the good old...