• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

Recent content by Marion Ette

1. M

Happy Fizzypendence Day

Claiming these wonderful prizes: Luck Incense, Pure Incense, Shiny Stone; 4 Flying Balls. Thank you!!
  2. M

Happy Fizzypendence Day

Kijo had always been an actress, even if she would never admit it. The owner of a thousand invisible masks, the former criminal had a face for every role - a line for every audience - and the world was, indeed, her stage. Though a relative newcomer to the world of Fizzytopia, Kijo had researched...
  3. M

The Trainer-Only Nightclub: No Pokémon Allowed!

As Gavin emerges from the Nightclub, he says what Kijo already knows: the crowd outside the Nightclub was probably not going to be of any help. Quite the opposite, in fact; at the sight of Gavin, the patrons cry out in unison, charging in his direction. Though he had assumed the fighting stance...
  4. M

Gavin begins to explain why he may be the target of such a strange attack, but before he can get into significant detail, two new vacant patrons were upon them. He picks up her cue, matches her stance, and readies for battle. To Kijo's advantage, both opponents immediately rush for Gavin...
  5. M

Threadmarks: He's lurking in the blind spot - and for what?

"Don't know..." Kijo tries to get a closer look - as she tries to get a better grasp of the spectacle outside, a middle-aged woman barges through the door, her eyes eerily blank. The door nearly takes Kijo out, were it not for a dexterous step to the right saving her from the impact. She swears...
  6. M

If Gavin recognized her name, he didn't show it; rather, he responded to her outstretched hand with a hearty shake, a small smile and a warm welcome to the Fizzytopia region. "I appreciate it, Gavin," she responds - and she meant it. She reaches for her espresso to polish it off, but nearly...
  7. M

The woman can't help but chuckle a bit at Gavin's first word, the story breaking through her icy exterior somewhat. "That's badass," she says, with an unconcealed grin. "Guess they start 'em young over there, huh? Wish I had a story like that." She pauses, taking a moment to remember tales of...
  8. M

As Gavin relates the childhood experience that inspired him to become a shiny hunter, the woman listens thoughtfully. The story Gavin tells plays out almost like a fairy tale; a lost boy in the desert, delivered from a harsh, unforgiving environment by the mysterious song of a benevolent soul...
  9. M

The woman listens to Gavin's introduction as she finishes sorting her decks, placing them back in their boxes, then stuffs them back in her pocket. She seems intrigued by his self-description of "shiny hunter" - after nodding in confirmation that she is, indeed, a trainer as well, she takes...
  10. M

The woman responds to Gavin's greeting with a slight nod, her eyes shifting in his direction casually. Though the expression is one of dispassionate acknowledgement, there is an underlying intensity which suggests she may be analyzing him more carefully than she's letting on. "Arrived here...
  11. M

New Year's Grand Festival - Fizzytopia Welcomes 2018!

Bia bounds to the stage at the sight of the Machoke handing out gifts. Eagerly displaying her pilfered ticket and widening her teddy-bear eyes as much as she can for the maximum cute effect, she is rewarded as the Machoke whose earlier gaffe worked in her favor gingerly takes the ticket and...
  12. M

A tall figure in a long, well-ironed frock coat looms in the entryway of the Nightclub, surveying the scene. A brand new establishment, recently opened - without a trainer in sight. The figure steps forward with a heavy gait, revealing a woman in her mid-30s with long, brown hair and an intense...
  13. M

New Year's Grand Festival - Fizzytopia Welcomes 2018!

"Hmph. Mayor Jules Brown, it says..." A pair of arms, sheathed in the sleeves of a sleek, grey double-breasted frock coat, cross together tightly, as the black-gloved right hand clenches on what appears to be a tourist pamphlet. The words, spoken from smoke-stained lips, rumble softly, but...
  14. M

Cascadia's Recorded History

Never forgive me. Never forget me. ((I have no doubt that you will not only meet my standards, but far exceed them. I apologize, also, if I take some time to respond - Coselle as a character is not as easy to write for as some of the others I've created for other RPs, so it takes me some time...
  15. M

Mega Evolution / Stones Discussion

So, stop me if this is an absolutely terrible idea, but what if we introduced a system somewhat like Pokemon-Amie that was RP based in order to measure Pokemon affection for Mega Evolution? Like, rather than have it be a shop proper, it's almost like a free RP where you interact with your...