Recent content by marshiyanmisuta

1. marshiyanmisuta

World Championships in the anime

A war to end all wars?
  2. marshiyanmisuta

Unless...Gou is supposed to replace Satoshi as the main character in the end of this series.
  3. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: SS018: Satoshi Participates! The Pokémon World Championships!!

They'll most likely reference the proper source of that stuff, since they already referenced Lieutenant Surge. So, it's unlike to the previous cases.
  4. marshiyanmisuta

Why would they avoid their past? It's not like there was something creepy about... ...ok, that was kinda creepy. But I don't see this as a reason to remove him. And if they truly want to avoid referencing him, they wouldn't mention him in the preview.
  5. marshiyanmisuta

According to Gou's explanation, at the end of World Championship there will be a final eight. I can see the champions from all 8 regions being a part of that.
  6. marshiyanmisuta

Everyone's favourite american isn't there because Satoshi already defeated him, I don't see what's so bad about that.
  7. marshiyanmisuta

Are they ever gonna show Sobble and Grookey in action?

People can be sarcastic and cynical in their posts, as how they do in most of their reviews. What I find tiring is seeing people shooting down any proposals to develop a character with a sarcastic reply about how they forgot/don't care about them. It feels more like normalizing how unfair a...
  8. marshiyanmisuta

For a series set in "all the regions" we sure seem to be spending a lot of time in Kanto, don't we?

For a series set in "Vermilion City" we sure seem to be spending a lot of time in Sakuragi Institute, don't we?
  9. marshiyanmisuta

Is it fun to be constantly negative? It's not even constructive criticism at this point. There is many hints regarding her joining the main cast in a near future.
  10. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: SS019: I Am Metamon!

Will we finally got a "Metamon pretends to be human" plot? It took them more than 20 years to do something like that, while games and DePika movie already done.
  11. marshiyanmisuta

Sobble should be given to Koharu.
  12. marshiyanmisuta

For a series set in "all the regions" we sure seem to be spending a lot of time in Kanto, don't we?

Eh, Koharu episode is really a "Kanto episode" just because it takes place in Kanto? Even though it's mostly focused on Koharu, and her relationship with a certain non-Kanto pokémon? Same is true for the Lugia episode, an episode focused on a Johto legendary. The episode about Gou's family is...
  13. marshiyanmisuta

Aina's Kitchen on Jessie's Newspaper

In Japan/Kanto newpapers are read from right-to-left.
  14. marshiyanmisuta

PREVIEW: M23: Coco

Why Dexter, why?