• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright thanks for the heads up, I figured you would want 2 at least and I'll try to get a second one as fast as I can, hopefully tomorrow before anyone else goes for the Rock Dojo
    I have a question I'd like to ask, I see the Rock Dojo is still free, and after 1 battle my Cranidos will evolve

Well my question is that is it possible to obtain a Dojo with only one Pokemon thats the type of the Dojo? Cause I'm curious to know if I would be able to get it since I dont think I've seen anyone apply for it, or would I just be wasting your time by applying for it with only one Rock Pokemon

Also sorry its such a long question
    Hey Marth. Here's a neat idea.

Whenever someone defeats a Dojo, they earn a belt (instead of a badge). Not really anything unique, but it adds a little more flavor.
    We put the thread on April 15, but you can sign-up on May. I don't want fire gym applications with only one magby XD
    That's what's confusing me, it is April 15.

Or did mean, after April 15?

Edit it back to whatever we discussed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom