M
Local time
12:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if your age range is 14-16, please answer the following. This is for my project:

*Do you wear a watch?
    *What is your transcript GPA? (ranges of 5: e.g. 75-80, 80-85, etc.)
    *How many hours of sleep do you get?
    *How many PCs, iPods, and TVs do you have access to?
    *Are there any restrictions on the amount of time you have on the aforementioned?

Thanks.
    I didnt see it either, until I actually looked for it....you could take a screen shot of that image and post it as an image....but thats now fun
    if you look when you post (on the actual forums) it says that HTML is disabled...
    Hmm. Yes. just use one of them fancy picture things the kids are using these days
    Oy. Either your sig is broken or my computer doesn't like it. It's broken. Garrrr
    We just got there yesterday, and it is so awesome. We had an opening game (that we lost) and that was about it. It's really cool.
    Well, our district just got a new school building. So everything has been very exciting about that... nothing much else. :'(
    The last post that had four tildes in it? That's just a reflex, since I edit wikis so often. So no, that wasn't on purpose. =P
    think id actually like to see Missingno in the anime, thatd be entertaining.

btw, accidentally posted on my own page...
    gonna be hard for something without arms to rip out my organs. i also dont live in a fantasy worl where Pokemon actually, apparently exist. man, if that were true, what would Missingno actually look like? a blob of TV snow just floating around?
    Dont you love it when a user makes an account JUST to say no to a nomination and refuses to give a valid reason for it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom