M
Local time
5:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same here. Actually it's only been confirmed so far that Fletchinder's being used and that Valerie's Spritzee is OP with Trick Room. :lol:
    From the sounds of the title, "Laverre Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!", it sounds like Ash is going to lose which would make sense as he is unfamiliar in battling against Fairy Types, but I think this will result maybe a one or three episode training arc, and then he'll challenge for a rematch with Noibat or Eevee depending on who gets captured first.

I've also noticed that the gap for the badge quest arc is getting faster and faster:
    Santalune City: 5 episodes
    Cyllage City: 20 Episodes
    Shalour City: 18 Episodes
    Courmarine City: 15 Episodes
    Return to Lumiose City: 9 episodes
    Laverre City: 7 episodes

I think the anime production team must have been informed on when Generation VII's coming, that or either way, they want to use the rest of XY for Team Flare.
    It seems like they're hinting at Alain and Ash crossing paths at some point, which would be very interesting to see how they handle that if it happens.
    True, but on the bright side, at least Noibat is also Dual Typed, but I think Eevee should go to Ash this time to balance things out a bit.

I think I would rather buy other things right now, but however, seeing people play it online and stuff, this game rocks!
    Yeah, but at least it's going out on a high-note having a two parter episode devoted to it and all. Seems its main reason for leaving is the same reason Charizard left = too "overpowered" as it has very high defense skills. Oh well. But I'm fin with Ash getting a Noibat or an Eevee.
    [ Well, now he doesn't. It seems like he hates all of DP and maybe liked some of BW.

I think he'll return, I mean a Primeape 2.0 would be such a bad idea. I'm also giving them a negative, but not to a high extent, IF Goodra returns.

I just hope none of them pull a Cameron 2.0 on us, I might not make it through the rest of XY if that's the case. Probably unlikely, but I can't be too optimistic. Tierno seems actually like a challenge, Treecko Boy (Shota, but lol @ that name), and Alain is very likely. I don't think we've ever had a rival that seemed to be below Ash's skill range, save for Cameron but he was introduced pretty late.

Not exactly "new" games, but I've been interested in the Phoenix Wright series lately and I'll hopefully be getting Smash Bros. 3DS soon-ish. If we're talking about upcoming games, then I'm mainly excited for...well, nothing right now. Zelda Majora's Mask is neat and I really want Xenoblade 3D (No New 3DS so unlikely to get), but nothing else right now. ]
    [ I doubt it, about the only things he can talk about now are how the anime "sucked" after AG, along with the dub, and how anyone who is even just alright with the anime or dub now, should feel ashamed of themselves. When those "anyone" argue back, he says he can have an opinion...while he insults others for having that isn't the same as his. Need I go on?

I'm disappointed too, we've always seen Ash lose to OP things like clockwork, and when he finally has something OP that isn't rubbed in our faces like Charizard, it has to be released. I get that Goodra wanted to go with Ash to get stronger and now wants to protect its friends, but I still don't like the decision much. ]
    [ In more ways than one. Look, I understand that the dub isn't great, and the anime needs improvement, but it feels like he's gone way over the deep end. For one, subs are still an option, two, he could always stop watching the anime and pick up something else. Like the manga, for example. But he directs all his energy into complaining, and verbally attacking the voice actors of the TPCi dub. The latter of which is particularly irritating. ]
    Ah, that's fair enough. I rank the series like this: AG > BW = XY > DP > OS. But I don't hate OS, I just don't like it as much when compared to the series. I haven't watched much of XY, so I'm going by summaries and images along with reviews.

I really like it, it really adds something new to her, making her seem like her own character independent from her game counterpart.

About the only problems I had with AG were the animation at times, Scuffle of Legends featuring Lance and not Steven, and Drew. :p
    I haven't seen OS for like two years, but it doesn't feel like it's been that long ago since I watched it.

That was a good Kanto episode, no doubt about that. It fits really well for Valentine's Day.
    I've yet to watch most of these episodes (Haven't had the time to sit down and watch them all), but they sound great. Far better than DP's endless stream of poor fillers between the actual good stuff.

IKR? I find him to be at his best here, second to Hoenn Ash of course.

Ah, gotcha.
    I knew XY was going to be fantastic after XY001, but this just takes it to a whole new level. Now, I may actually have to start catching up (By skipping fillers and Korrina's arc). :p

Was it the old lady in the Tripokeatlon thingy?
    Well the shoe's on the others foot now, in a sense, right? :p

I don't really pay too much attention to shipping in Pokemon as I once did though, it's all for fun anyway.
    Same goes for the Advanceshipper in me, even though it never had a chance what with Drew. Aside from the shipping that's obviously happening, I'm pretty excited for this episode since Ash and Serena will have some interesting interactions.

I suppose, but you never know what they were thinking of.
    Probably a Khoury-like character to promote ORAS in the anime, I still believe May has a chance but I doubt it.

It'll be Ash's clutch in the Clemont gym battle for sure, along with Pikachu. And yes, Goomy is great.
    Yeah, I dont understand why anyone would prefer the DP dub over the BF dub. The BF dub does lack emotion, good music, and has rough voicing, but it was TPCi's first dub so that isn't that bad.

I thought it was good, adds more post game content, let's you catch Deoxys in space, and let's you hear Zinnia's amazing battle theme. And yeah, she did look sorta unhinged but she did blow up a remote to save ORAS!Hoenn...and claimed that there was another version of Hoenn (RSE!Hoenn) despite never giving proof.

Being under leveled actually was fun. I got to enjoy battles being moderately challenging for once unlike XY's cakewalk. I also didn't use items as much during battles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom