M
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah: it's actually more apparent to me that the movies have gone downhill since DP: OS and AG had the best movies by far. The anime itself? I'll admit: not so much, tbh. I hated DP (for valid reasons), somewhat liked BW (what killed it for me was the League and Decolore Islands Saga), and have hated XY so far (though I did like XY005).

From the BW Series, I liked both versions of Movie 14, but I didn't like Movies 15 or 16 (16 was a huge disappointment, even though I was fully aware the Mewtwo in this film was not the same one from M01 or the Mewtwo Returns Special). I did like the Genesect, though: that was pretty nice.

My favorite films from the OS are also M03 and M05.
    My favorites from AG are M06 and M08.
    I only liked M12 in DP.
    I only liked the two versions of M14 in BW.

I feel Movie 8 is overrated only because people put down other films that were good because of it, like Movie 7, which I feel was actually one of the best films (even though it isn't one of my favorites from AG). Tory Lund was a wuss, but the film was really sweet and it was nice to see Ash and company getting him to get along with Pokemon. Plus, the Deoxys v. Rayquaza battle was epic, IMO.

My all time favorite is the 3rd movie, though. :D
    Hello there, man. No problem: to each their own. Most of the fandom considers DP the best saga, but it's actually my second (or least) favorite saga. I did enjoy the battles and character development in the DP Saga, but the character chemistry and older characters like Brock and Team Rocket really ended up making it a painful experience for me to sit through, but I respect their opinions. Feel the same way about the dubs.

OS Pikachu definitely had more quirks and more of a personality than AG-BW Pikachu, and so far he's my favorite incarnation of the character. I will say that I'm seeing a bit more personality out of XY Pikachu than before, so I feel like he has some character as well.
    As you can tell by the speed of my response, no. XD I just randomly come back once in a while. xP
    No, I'm completely fine with that. You're the fifth Marylander I've seen on here (including myself). In fact two users are from the same area around Kent Island (PokemonHero and Jeff I think). I'm from Southern Maryland and I think the fifth user, Fate, is somewhere west of Baltimore, but I could be wrong.

And wow, you go way back. Couldn't resist being pulled back in? :p
    I know i guess she has a bad habit of sleep walking or she's lazy. Yukari's face was funny though. .she thought Osaka was gonna kill her
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom