M
Local time
4:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh I agree, back then the cast was pretty alright. Sarah as Ash may have been hollow but easy to listen to once you get used to it. But Knotz as May...just sounds sorta wrong to me. Like Knotz speaks too soft as May, I've even heard people say she sounds overly suggestive.
    Wouldn't say they're all bad for the most part, sure Sarah as Ash is a bit rough and scratchy but not as bad as she was in DP. Alyson as Bonnie is the only real problem along with TRio of course.
    They didn't have one because they thought casuals wouldn't enjoy it. Except it's an optional facility with no requirements to do it. Yet they require you to win 50 times at the Battle Maison to unlock rematches with Wally, sigh.
    Cool, I beat the game a whole ago, Delta Episode and all. Doing some side quests and Contests for now. But man, the Elite 4 are brutal when you come in underleveled, Steven wrecked me five times before I had to resort to using items mid battle. Yet the hilarious thing is that I did grind in certain areas, trainer rematches, and only used the EXP. Share once in my whole adventure.
    It's pretty cool, alright. I like it in ORAS better since more Pokemon can be seen while Surfing, like Kyogre, Sharpedo, and Wailmer.

Never played Yellow before, but I wish they made an anime inspired version again, that way I might keep playing instead of leaving the games by the end of Gen VI.
    Usually this happens when you reload the game after beating the Champion, or during the Hall of Fame sequence.

B1W1 are really excellent games, I'd probably tie them with ORAS for my favorite Pokemon game at this point. And I just got the Eon Flute from Steven. Well it's not so much as a Kanto team, as much it's just getting the bare essentials. So there's Pikachu, Charizard (Mega-Y), Haunter/Gengar, Pidgeot, Lapras, and Snorlax, I guess. It's what I did in FireRed when I actually ran through the game without horrible glitches plaguing me. As for Kalos, I'll just make it a dream team. So every Pokemon Ash has in Kalos, evolved all the way barring Pikachu and either adding Phantump or Aegislash.

XY's soundtrack really grated on my nerves mostly. The towns and routes sounded generic like in the dub BGM, the battle themes sounded so quiet and safe. The Gym Leader battle music doesn't get me pumped up at all, there's just no action. Team Flare's battle themes were also poor, no flavor aside from "WE HAS FASHION!!!", which only goes so far. While ORAS has a bold and rich soundtrack filled with energy and life.
    Seriously? That just sounds so out of place since you're about to fight the Hoenn E4 and their Hoenn Pokemon filled team. I guess its better than what they did in RSE where they made you catch every Hoenn Pokemon in the Hoenn Dex barring Jirachi and Deoxys...I think.

I've spent my day storming Team Aqua's base, catching a Snorunt and earning the Mind Badge from Tate and Liza. So not much progress, but I did complete my Hoenn Ash team, which felt so rewarding. After this, I think I'll restart X or Y and make a team of either Ash's Kanto team or Kalos team.
    Oh right, that Shard/Stone guy right outside of Mossdeep can give you one.

Sure, take all the time you want.

Really? From the way I've been reading Serebii's page about DexNavi, I assumed it would've been after getting into the Hall of Fame.
    When's the soonest you can find one of those?

Well I could teach it Energy Ball and send it right back. That is if we traded Friend Codes, which we haven't, I think.
    Nice, I'll definitely be looking forward to getting the Eon Flute. So where are you in the game right now?
    I've gotta try it out as soon as I defeat/catch Primal Kyogre. So how are the controls like when you're Soaring? I don't have a use for New Mauville since I couldn't wait for Thunderbolt, I traded over my Lv. 40 Pikachu from the Safari Zone to XY and back, but not without teaching it Thunderbolt in XY.

They've really done a good job at mixing the old with the new, far better than any of the remakes they've done so far. I just hope DP remakes will at least be half as good, seeing as those were my most hated games in the series barring HGSS. And yeah, he does dress like the Doctor in Doctor Who and appears almost in every Pokemon game, so it makes sense. lol
    I'm going to go to their base in Lilycove around the weekend, but I like them as much as you do. Shelly is pretty chill overall and somehow still likable personality wise, Matt is hilarious with his bro stuff and Archie actually has character, with his design and respect for you. I've also heard Maxie, Tabitha and Courtney also being good. Maxie's defeat animation is so freaking hilarious.

I thought Soaring was locked to the post game? So how do you use that?

I usually go for Ultra Balls for aesthetic reasons, like to match Groudon if I ever get OR.

ORAS is definitely my favorite Pokemon games now, and is my favorite remakes as well. HGSS and FRLG can go jump in a lake, they clearly didn't expand on anything like ORAS did. IMO. I wonder what's with Looker appearing so often, I guess it's because he's secretly a Time Lord or something, lol. ]
    I see, Swampert is himself so there's nothing new, Gyarados has a high ATK stat so he can brute force through most match ups barring Electric types and Starmie has a good set of moves to use as well.

I have no idea, their design choices seem so bad lately. From taking away trainer customization, having the game have a small variety of Pokemon in the Hoenn Dex, not that I mind, etc.
    Really? I've alwasy wished the games would pay more attention to the Gym Leaders, BW did an awesome job. Especially when the Sages surround you in N's Castle and then the Gym Leaders all come in. I was almost driven to tears from how awesome that was, especially since the Vs. Gym Leader (Last Pokemon) theme was playing. A bit off topic, I know but I just really loved that scene.
    That makes sense, kinda like how I started playing Kingdom Hearts and wanted to move towards Final Fantasy. It'll be probably rare and expensive though.

That puzzle was both fun and repetitive, I wish we had more puzzles like that instead of simple Strength boulders.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom