Recent content by MasqueradeOfSilence

1. MasqueradeOfSilence

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

That HP though! I am a fan. Litwick
  2. MasqueradeOfSilence

How have your interests in the franchise changed over time?

I got into it because of the anime. I actually think it was in kindergarten (I am now 22). Also, everyone at school was into the trading cards, and I ended up accumulating a decent amount. I also had one of those Pokemon handbooks which helped indulge my obsession when I wasn't watching the...
  3. MasqueradeOfSilence

What Pokémon Are You? - An Exhaustive Gen 1 Pokéquiz

"Pidgeot are calm and confident in their abilities. They are also often quite attractive." Quite attractive? I'm flattered... :P
  4. MasqueradeOfSilence

Making Time For Writing

I haven't posted any writing here yet, but it's something I love to do. I used to have the problem where I'd only write when I felt inspired to. So that ended up being like once a month, max. Now I've been trying to write every day for NaNoWriMo. I found that while I do like writing every day...
  5. MasqueradeOfSilence

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

An overflowing laundry hamper, and some old toy robots. Also, a few empty boxes that are sitting in my room for no particular reason. Hm, maybe I should clean out. That requires too much effort though. :D
  6. MasqueradeOfSilence

EVERYONE: NaNoWriMo Discussion thread

Last year I was too stressed from college and being sick to get farther than around ten-fifteen pages. -_- However, I may actually have time this year, so I'm considering it.
  7. MasqueradeOfSilence

What is your favourite Pokémon type combination?

Yeah, I'm going to go with Ghost/Dark as well.
  8. MasqueradeOfSilence

Do you like poison type pokemon?

Poison types are cool. Of course, my favorite Pokemon is a part-Poison type, so I'm biased. :P I always found it weird that Gengar's line doesn't learn any Poison-type moves naturally.
  9. MasqueradeOfSilence

What was your first generation?

Game-wise, it was generation 3. I had watched the anime since the beginning though. My first game was Sapphire.
  10. MasqueradeOfSilence

I may be the only one but...

You find them creepy? LOL :D Actually, I find Snivy's enormous eyes to be kind of cute. :P
  11. MasqueradeOfSilence

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

Our dorm hall decided to decorate with drawings of Pokemon. I have a picture of a Cubone riding a Rapidash on my door. So yeah, no problems here.
  12. MasqueradeOfSilence

God?

I believe in God. Voted monotheist.
  13. MasqueradeOfSilence

What Pokemon toys do you own?

I have a Sandile plushie. :D I also have a few toy Pokeballs and figurine things...somewhere in my closet.
  14. MasqueradeOfSilence

What is your least favourite elemental type?

Normal. I mean, it's okay, but the concept is really boring. "Oh, look at my wonderful NORMAL-type Pokemon." Yawn. :P
  15. MasqueradeOfSilence

Would you love Pokemon forever and ever?

:D Lol, nice! XD
Back
Top Bottom