Recent content by Master Cyrus

1. Master Cyrus

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I feel like I'm playing the same game as before. If anything this should have just been DLC for the originals.
  2. Master Cyrus

Preview M20: I Choose You!

Hot diggity dog@ these new summaries.
  3. Master Cyrus

Speculation Future pricing for Pokemon on Switch: 40 or 60?

If they have full HD graphics then I wouldn't mind paying full price. I usually spend as much time on one pokemon game as 5-6 western AAA titles.
  4. Master Cyrus

Was XY really that bad?

I'd rather replay XY than SM any day because all that unskippable handholding that not even a 5 year old would need to be able to play game can go jump off a cliff.
  5. Master Cyrus

Confirmed: Core Pokemon on Switch

It's about time too. Tbh I think that pokemon USUM should have just been switch games to begin with but starting off with gen 8 works too.
  6. Master Cyrus

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

While it wouldn't have hurt to have a third Kalos game, Zygarde and Ash Greninja being put into SM took away any reason for Z to exist.
  7. Master Cyrus

MIsty and Brock were never anything more than normal gym leaders in the games so I can understand why Nintendo would want to keep it that way when rebooting the franchise. No idea why Gary is gone though. He was always the rival character and it wouldn't be that hard for Oak to hook him up with...
  8. Master Cyrus

Unpopular in-game Pokemon

Unless you specifically go out of your way to hunt for one I'm very doubtful anyone stumbled onto Dhelmise by chance.
  9. Master Cyrus

Kanto Sequels already happened. It's called HGSS. If you wanted something beyond that it would be a Johto sequel. I'd rather get a pokemon Trading card game sequel if Nintendo really want to go the nostalgia route. DLC or a section in Stars where they follow up on Lillie would cover that...
  10. Master Cyrus

Nintendo switch and pokemon

Imagine if they used the breath of the wild engine for Pokemon and we got actual physics in our pokemon battles.
  11. Master Cyrus

Huh the movie suddenly deciding to shill piplup and lucario makes me think DP remakes are in the works next. Hopefully on the switch. though I swear to Arceus they better not make that girl the new MC. Easily worst female MC design tied with Iris.
  12. Master Cyrus

http://media.pocketmonsters.net/news/2883/img04.png/t/500.png Is this supposed to be Ash's father?
  13. Master Cyrus

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I really hope these games gets pushed to gen 8 on the switch now. I found a copy of diamond at a yard sale and the slowness on my new 3DS was unreal. Sun and moon already lags like a mofo in the few double battles in the game, the lag in the forced double zones would be killer.
  14. Master Cyrus

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

if the Switch does well, then it will quickly become the successor. If the switch does poorly, then Nintendo will drag out the 3DS until they have no choice but to take it out back and shoot it.
  15. Master Cyrus

In this Universe Misty left to go on a trip with her sisters. Serena is subbing in as the new cerulean gym leader.
Back
Top Bottom