Master Matoya
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 5? I find that normal. I used to purposely wake up at that time when I was younger.

Das ist interessant. :eek: Ugh no more @_@ Feminine and masculine are what usually kill me when learning languages. Still trying to find that loophole
    Sorry. >:< But because of all the activities I've been doing, it happens very often. I need to overcome it though. I can't seem to stay up past 11 anymore. Dont know why.

Guten Morgen. :eek:
    As true as that may be, you're still in danger, get outta there!

On a side note, I'm pretty tired (3 AM w00t), I'm gonna go to bed now. Night :eek:
    Yeah, it is but it becomes a nuisance when it's an entire team/squad of them. You try to do whatever you can to fight back, but it's no easy process stop.
    Hm, that's not something I've ever encountered. Not to my knowledge at least. Besides all people do is camp in the game anyways <w>
    That's pretty much all I meant. I think. Oh, warning. Sometimes, I overlook a message... So if you send one and I dont reply and you notice I'm replying to other people's messages... Yeah.
    Evening, lol.

Lagswitcher is a very common term, I see it a lot in CoD though. It can be quite the annoying thing. I'm not quite fond of it cuz I'm usually not confident in my ability to battle others in most games. (Odd cuz I can be confident in stuff like League and Yugioh -w-;)
    No prob. I don't think it affects them much. Most don't talk to me and the people I do talk to are either rarely on or have tons of other friends. That's what I mean anyways
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom