Master Mew
Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw you want me to play? :) Well, I probably would, but I don't think I'm going to have internet access from March 9th-March 16th (I could, but I don't think I will) and I would feel bad to join only to ask for a sub ^^'
    Maybe just include the people who are really really famous? I haven't read the bible thoroughly, so I only know a few key characters, like Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, the Snake, Noah, Jesus and his students, and Magdalene... there could be people who haven't read the bible much (or at all)??
    I've been meaning to tell you for a long time...

Your avatar is epic XDD Who's changing into who? XDD
    I was doing a google search on whether Abras had 2 fingers or 3, for a christmas card my girlfriend was making me, and it somehow lead to the Christmas Contests here. I had fun with them, and decided to jump back into some werewolf games, since I haven't had the chance to play in a few years.
    Well, I'm used to posting all the roles in the first post being required, and a lot more variance in the types of roles used (multiple factions, themed games with custom made roles, etc). I'm also used to Werewolf rather than Mafia, which is the same game, but it means all the role names are different, even if their functions are the same.
    It's certainly different from what I'm used to, but then I haven't played at all in a few years, so it's nice to be playing a game again. Everyone seems nice and friendly, mostly, and it's kind of nice that most of the players know each other. I really like that there are some level-headed people working through all the evidence, rather than just randomly pointing (since the last time I played was with people keeping spreadsheets on people's votes in 50 player games). Hopefully real life won't intrude too quickly, and I can stick around for a while.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom