Recent content by Master Mew

1. Master Mew

The Situation Room 3.0

Confirming Mintaka's legendary status.
  2. Master Mew

Mafia Philosophy

I said it was a stalemate, though. I just added a light slap on the wrist to town at the end (because, again, getting down to only one surviving mafioso is perfectly normal and happens more often than not, but getting down to just one surviving townie means you've completely squandered the one...
  3. Master Mew

Mafia Philosophy

I disagree - boiling down to one remaining mafioso isn't unusual or shameful, and mafia wins in scenarios with only one remaining mafioso all the time. By comparison, this one unusual scenario is one of the only times when town could conceivably avoid losing with only one townie left. One townie...
  4. Master Mew

Mafia Philosophy

Win for mafia, in spirit, really boils down to "Last man standing." If the game reaches a point where nothing and no one can prevent you from achieving this, you have won. Everyone dying is essentially a stalemate, although really, if the Town let it get that far they really deserve to lose.
  5. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

I guess it has been over a year, hasn't it? A lot's changed...
  6. Master Mew

Mafia Philosophy

X-shot passive roles would obviously be a different scenario, but if things haven't changed around here in my absence, those are far more common on other sites.
  7. Master Mew

Mafia Philosophy

It would irresponsible hosting to call the game automatically, as there is a wide variety of potential outcomes including the ones you noted. Always: "When in doubt, play it out."
  8. Master Mew

GO Which team did you side with?

Team Valor all the way.
  9. Master Mew

The Situation Room 2.0

Yeah, Phoenicks is a good candidate. EDIT: Ew, MTG:S? Still remember their cross-site games with MS...
  10. Master Mew

Mafia Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Endgame - 1/30/15

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15 So basically... it couldn't have been a no kill because of... the flavor text? Gross. But I always think you jump the gun a bit in clearing yourself so I'll try not to jump to conclusions yet. :-p For the record, I'd advocate against a no...
  11. Master Mew

Compulsory Voting or lowering the voting age?

Being aware of how the political system works is the definition of politically aware. Forming opinions is a personal matter - any educational solution that goes beyond explaining how the system functions is going to be open to biases.
  12. Master Mew

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Day 7 - 1/29/15 There didn't have to be a kill that night at all, Human, that's how. Clearly that's not a possibility you're willing to discount since you're suggesting it happened last night. Plus... for the rest of us it's hearsay. Jussayin'. Midorikawa...
  13. Master Mew

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 You were going to vote for her no matter what, that much is clear, but it is far from inconceivable that someone would be unwilling to go to the lengths of killing themselves to "prove their claim" - it's not exactly unheard of or...
  14. Master Mew

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 What source? There are two unquestionably cleared townies in your midst and they both seem to be out of the loop on a lot of vital information. And Luminosity already pointed out why it would have been optimal for scum!Kyriaki to opt out...
  15. Master Mew

Re: Dangan Ronpa: War Room Mafia - Night 6 - 1/27/15 Hard to say. There were definitely people who wanted to lynch her regardless, but I think her chances were better by declining than by agreeing and then not sending in a kill. I mean agreeing to that plan as scum in the first place would...
Back
Top Bottom