• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude there's a problem. My DS broke so I can't trade until I get a new one. And since I'm a kid that'll be pretty hard. So yeah. I can still judge. It's just that I can't give anyone anything.

P.S. I've been away from Bulbgarden for so long because I was trying to save up money and trying to fix my DS.
    Lol you must have gotten a new MSN. Someone is asking for it cause he Wants to "Spam at you" I was wondering when I could get that Trapinch back. I told that guy to buzz off anyway.
    Probably 252 EVs in Sp. Attack to get full potential of it, 252 EVs in Sp. Defense and 6 in HP. Unforunately, I haven't caught anything good yet.
    Yeah. How about a modest Regice?
    This Pokemon's special attack is above average and along with a potential choice specs, it is sure to deal great damage on the opponent.
    Sorry about that i went to church.

ohh your offline, when you get back on we could do a 6 on 6 battle ^^
    Calm nature is good for Regice as it has the highest base sp. defense stat.
    Also, careful nature along with Avalanche is another good option.
    What do you think?
    I have finished your Avatar & Signature

Signature
    [IMG]

Please let me know when you are ready to trade.
    Again thank you very much for ordering. ^^
    I restarted my Sapphire game a few months ago and recently got into it again. I decided to catch a Regice with a helpful nature (preferably calm or modest) and good IVs, since my bold one in Platinum has started to be a little boring. However, that's no easy task, considering the fact that I have already wasted my master ball on Rayquaza.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…