Recent content by Master Yiseeks

1. Master Yiseeks

Ah, so this is basically a continuation of the old one? If Nero and Kagami are still good, I'd like to use them. Might see about making a masochistic Wobbuffet Gijinka...
  2. Master Yiseeks

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

Man, haven't been here for a while. Great to be back, guys!
  3. Master Yiseeks

Your "HOLY CRAP!!!" Moments

I was playing League earlier as Bard. My team was all down, and the enemy team was in our base. I ran in, ulted three of them, Q'd the last two to stun them then began Autoattacking them with my meeps. Took down Fizz and Janna. -You have slain an enemy -Double Kill! The three others got up at...
  4. Master Yiseeks

Claim an anime character(Non Pokemon ones)

I'd like to claim Seryu Ubiquitous from Akame Ga Kill!. Now I really wish they had Wild Hunt in the anime so that I could claim Izou...
  5. Master Yiseeks

Need help finding an old manga

I finally found it! Harukaze Bitter Bop.
  6. Master Yiseeks

MATURE: Hand of the Onekata

CHAPTER 2 "Let your tears flow, Tsubaki-Ojousama...I shall be here to receive them..." Tatsuhiro whispered to his beloved. He held her close as she eventually drifted off into sleep in his embrace. As Tsubaki's face became soft and comfortable, Tatsuhiro's became stern. "If you wish to...
  7. Master Yiseeks

Your "What the....?" moments!

When Shedinja nearly got killed by Steven's Aggron...but it held on to show it's best side to me, than defeated Aggron on the next turn. I never knew that Shedinja could pull of the Pokemon-amie sturdy ability thing.
  8. Master Yiseeks

MATURE: Hand of the Onekata

AN: Some backstory. I've recently rewatched Mirai Nikki, and I've forgotten just how much i loved it. I went looking for some fanFiction for it, couldn't find much notable ones other than Knights Diary and one about Third. I went on TvTropes, and there was a mention of a fic called Guardian of...
  9. Master Yiseeks

Start Ups The Gijinka Project (Mature)

OOC: Damn this is looking dead. Nero watched the video feed of the Gijinka escaping. He sighed, leaning back in his chair, and massaged his temple. "Damn...of course they have to get away. You'd think this location would be better protected." He complained, but he stared at the ground. 'Without...
  10. Master Yiseeks

Pokémon: Detectives of Justice (Me & Seryu Ubiquitous)

Seryu nodded in agreement. "Don't worry Calvin, I've dealt with quite a few moles back in Kanto." She tilted her head, in thought. "First, we'll need to find out exactly what is being leaked. A man in the translation department will have a much harder time leaking device blueprints compared to...
  11. Master Yiseeks

The man waved off Calvin's words. "No worries! I can understand as to why you would come to investigate. Casteliacones are simply to die for, as far as I've heard." The man looked at Calvin and Seryu in thought, and snapped his fingers. "I got it. You two are detectives, correct? Apparently...
  12. Master Yiseeks

Seryu kicked open the door, and pointed at a group of men on various computers. "Stop right there! What is your reasoning for purchasing large bulks of Castelia ice cream?!" She demanded, and one man approached her. "Ah, yes. We're nearing completion of a new video game based on the Sinnoh...
  13. Master Yiseeks

Pulling his lab coat closer to himself, Kagami walked to his room as he let the tears begin to fall.
  14. Master Yiseeks

Kagami stood up, wiped his tears, and turned his back to Shira as he picked up his lab coat. "You and Desoloth...if you leave...than I will no longer consider you family." He said, his voice briefly cracking. "I will hunt you both down, and end you if I must. The scientists...they gave me a...
  15. Master Yiseeks

The Gijinka Project Discussion Thread

I'm fine with it, But for now Kagami doesn't have it. His turbine isn't really strong, and he doesn't have any wings or anything.
Back
Top Bottom