Recent content by MasterJedi

1. M

GO Do you have any Shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Go?

Have: 1 Pichu 1 Pikachu 2 Magikarp 1 Gyarados 1 Duskull 1 Dusklops
  2. M

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

2/2 on Suicune, got a 1609 so almost perfect. I'll say that's a good day's work. And going shiny hunting tonight with a friend.
  3. M

GO Pokémon GO Trainer Cards Thread

Username in Pokémon GO: NobleJediRyan Location: Milwaukee, WI Team: Instinct First started: July 2016 Current level: 37 Pokédex progression: Caught: 237 Seen: 243 Gym Badges: 2 Gold 9 Silver 29 Bronze Medals: Everything is gold except Magikarp (silver), Ace Trainer (Silver), Pikachu (Silver)...
  4. M

Did a sponsored stop raid this weekend so hopefully I get an EX raid invite this week. Outside of the regionals and the legendaries which aren't here yet I just need Mewtwo and Unown. Will get Herracross/Corsula this coming January.
  5. M

GO Any things about the game that you didn't know of until today?

Not sure if you figured it out yet but this is false. No matter whether you catch it or not it still counts towards the medal as long as it's not a legendary raid.
  6. M

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Chikorita, just need 4 more candies, easily get that tomorrow. It's sad reading this thread, you guys need to walk a lot more lol
  7. M

Level 32 Pokedex is 218, have seen 220. Basically just need more candies for everything, the only ones that I don't have yet that would be brand new would be Unown and the regionals. Also have the entire Gen 1 North American regional dex.
  8. M

Official Pokémon DVD Release/Discussion Thread

Idk why they'd leave them off, especially with them being on the Pokémon TV app.
  9. M

Pokémon The Series XY first set of 24 episodes coming out on August 4. Amazon.com: Pokemon the Series: XY Set 1: Various: Movies & TV
  10. M

The last set for BW will be released March 24. Nothing is on Viz's site yet but it's hiding on Amazon. Amazon.com: Pokémon: BW Adventures in Unova Set 1: Various: Movies & TV And if they somehow do re-release The Johto Journeys I'll be in heaven because then I'll have the entire series on...
  11. M

The end of Ash due to 20TH anniversary?

henrymidfields: 1. BW is not as bad as everyone says. Yes it's not as good as DP and XY but people got it in their heads about how "horrible" it was and the Pokémon anime fanbase is one of the worst out there. 2. Not as many viewers were lost as what is said, just look at everyone here who...
  12. M

will all this leaking screw us over

Except they weren't legally bought. The store had no legal right to sell them before the release date so they can legally be taken back. Just like if something is stolen and I buy it from some store. If it's found out it's stolen the police can take it back from me because it wasn't legally...
  13. M

Preview BW 037: Dangoro!! Let's Fire the Flash Cannon!!

There was a picture with all that info under it too posted on Serebii which I won't go find. It's 99% confirmed he gets Roggenrola, so I guess just deal with it.
  14. M

Would You Watch a More "Adult" Version of the Pokemon Anime?

Or better yet, go read Pokemon Special and get over there ever being an "adult" Pokemon series because it will never happen.
Back
Top Bottom