Recent content by masterofthez

1. masterofthez

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I don't think XY is very good. I'm just not entertained by the various episodes that are not gym battles. And I could care even less about the villain plot. I just can't bring myself to care about Ash-Greninja. I feel it takes away time from every other Pokemon Ash has caught in Kalos, and...
  2. masterofthez

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

With the release of the new episode titles something I've been fearing for a while seems to have been pretty much been conformed for me. Goodra will be leaving. Looking at past season formulas, it does make sense. Ash has never gotten a fully evolved Pokemon this early before. I mean he only has...
  3. masterofthez

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Also Heracross and Pignite.
  4. masterofthez

A return to Orre

Who here remembers Colosseum and XD? I do. I played XD a lot as a kid. So my question for the internet is would you want to play a hand-held pokemon game(Gym leaders, wild pokemon, ect.) that takes place in the Orre region after the events of XD? We saw in XD that wild pokemon started to appear...
  5. masterofthez

So...current thoughts on Serena?

I want to like here. I really do, but she just isn't doing anything. If they have more episodes like the Rhyhorn race were she is understanding more of the world then I could really like her, but right now she doesn't have anything going for her.
  6. masterofthez

Pokemon The Series: XY Intro

I really don't like it. I don't have the nostalgia that a lot of people do for the first song so I get no really joy from hearing a remix of it. Another reason for it is that I don't think the singer has enough energy to it. This is a show about monsters fighting each other, and a theme song...
  7. masterofthez

"Pokémon the Series: XY" English Theme?

I really hate this. I have always thought that the theme song should have a lot of energy to it. This is primarily an action show about monsters fighting other monsters. With a show like that the song should be getting the kids ready to see cool fights and that requires energy.Energy that this...
  8. masterofthez

Should/Will TPCI Add a PokeRap To the XYAnime?

Updated PokéRap (With All 718 Pokemon) - YouTube It is really well done.
  9. masterofthez

Where are you on October 12th?

At my local gamestop their is going to be a pokemon tournament on that day. That should be fun.
  10. masterofthez

The Good and Bad of Best Whishes

Pokemon best wishes is almost over and Pokemon X and Y are right around the corner it is time to ask the question of what did you like/dislike of Best Wishes? Anything you would want to see again or something that you hope never sees the light of day again. How about an idea that that was a good...
  11. masterofthez

Do you want them to have tournaments in the XY anime?

Call me weird but I had a lot of fun with the first tournament. See a lot of various characters and a the fact that I really could not tell who was going to win with Cilan beating Trip and no one fighting their rival I thought it was anyone's game. I also had fun with all the one on one battles...
  12. masterofthez

Filler Episodes - Are they important?

What has to be remembered is that this show is just one long commercial for Pokemon. With that, I'm not justifying the point of filler episodes I'm just saying they have a reason for begin here. I am on the boat of they can be enjoyable, but most of the time I'm not a fan.
  13. masterofthez

First Starter?

My first was a Squirtle. Firered: Squirtle Emerald: Mudkip Pearl:Piplup Platinum:Piplup HeartGold: Cyndaquil White:Oshawott White 2: Oshawott I like my water starters.
  14. masterofthez

What are your game headcanons?

I have a few. The ruins of alph are the remains of a religion that worshiped Arceus. Arceus is the Alpha pokemon it is called the Ruins of Alph. It's backed by science. After Black and White the main character went to Hoenn, I don't know why. The war that took place in old Unova is the...
Back
Top Bottom