M
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Those are the ones I have main interest in. Although if you can send some extra info of the shiny events and legendary Pokemon you have, I'll think about trading for them too.

Is it possible to fill the following out for each of them?
    Pokemon Species:
    Nickname:
    Ball:
    Area encountered:
    Level encountered:
    OT:
    Oh it's not problem. Definitely better to start early :D I just wanted to give you a heads up of my trading status. I got your PM and will reply to it now.
    Just letting you know that I'd prefer to have all potential trades completed by Friday because I may be losing Internet soon and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back on. I at least need to know what Pokemon you want in return for TRU Manaphy so I can have it ready.
    Haha, me too! :D After completing my PokeDex and collecting all the berries, my attention has moved to collecting as much events as I can. You can do that, but I'd prefer that they also be events I need. Depending on the event, I may accept certain shinies or EV'd Pokemon.
    Hey! :) Sorry it took so long, but I finally posted up a list of my event Pokemon. It's a bit rough right now, but you should be able to get the information you need from it. You can view it here. I also have Entei, Raikou, and Suicune from Pokemon Colosseum, but I wasn't sure if I should add them to my list or not.
    Hey mate, yeah I still wanna do that trade. I havnt been able to trade this weekend at all coz my gf is avoiding her parents (long story) and the wifi is at her house.
    But I certainly do wanna do that trade mate. Just...bear with me please?
    Uhh.. I think so. I'll let you know. Pretty sure I have it and maybe I missed it when I was typing up the list. Either that or it disappeared. Either is possible, really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom