• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by MasterSceptile

1. M

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

Here's some of my older stuff: The Snow Fell Thick [/SPOILER] Low Battery MasterSceptile
  2. M

Pokemon Creepypasta V.2 (Read First Post Before Posting)

We all know who Pokémon Trainer Red is. He’s the protagonist from the 1st generation games who becomes champion of Kanto only to wind up on at Mt. Silver in the 2nd generation, saying only, “…”. Now many say that he was always a mute, but that can’t be as he always called the name of the Pokémon...
  3. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Here's a first-person view of Easter Egg - Snow on Mt. Silver. I wrote in this about 20 minutes, hope you enjoy: MasterSceptile
  4. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Here's one posted on the new Creepypasta site:
  5. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Do I hear a Creepy Let's Play in the making when it's done? :goof: MasterSceptile
  6. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

New stuff from the Tumblr: And a picture from the tumblr as well: MasterSceptile
  7. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

I don't really know, but if I were to guess, it was because he was a little kid and those horrible images and the whole concept of the game freaked him out and made him want to destroy anything related to that game. Just my 2 cents. MasterSceptile
  8. M

Does anyone like Shuckle?

I'm going to have to say no as the match at the Battle Pike still gives me nightmares. (That thing KOed 2 1/2 of my Pokémon!!!) MasterSceptile
  9. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Found this on a Google search, pretty good:
  10. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

The Mystery Knight: Yeah, after it said that Pikachu's black eyes were large, I thought all of their eyes were like that. As for the decay, I agree. I added some reddish coloring to the edges where the part is cut off, but the small size (mixed with the fact that they're 2nd Gen sprites which...
  11. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Ok guys, before I continue on making the Snow on MT. Silver sprites, I need some suggestions on how to do them. Something doesn't seem right about them so far: Thanks in advance, I'll get back to work right after I hear your thoughts. MasterSceptile
  12. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

Well... now that you mention it... ... ... I'll be back in a few hours. :) MasterSceptile EDIT: I'll be back in a few days (computer slowdown and all) :(.
  13. M

Pokémon Creepypasta

No, its cheeks are still there, but the color washing left them pretty light. They're both under its mouth. MasterSceptile
  14. M

Which names do you pronounce differently from the official way?

I usually don't care for the "official ways" to pronounce their names, as I pronounce them however I think they are at first. After that, even if I'm completely wrong, I'll keep to my ways. Here's my list: Sceptile: (skep-tile) -I don't like the official (cep-tile) form, it doesn't sound as...
Back
Top Bottom