MasterTrainer
Local time
6:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's not a bad idea. Yeah, put the manga in there! I've never read it, but this'll be my chance.

As for the other members of the SK Club, maybe they just lost interest. It's not exactly an electrifying club, so people aren't bothered to post there anymore.

Oh, and you asked if I'm into DBZ and/or Naruto? Of the two, I've only ever really been into DBZ.
    'Pyrax' and '!Tommy' come to mind. I don't remember the fourth one, though that may soon enough be me. :p
    ... Is there a Power Ranger Avy bandwagon that I'm not aware of?

I swear, you're like the fourth person to graze my screen with a ranger avatar. I think I'm going to have to dig deep in my stash and jump on. :D
    Sure man, I'll join. I was thinking about becoming a member of a few groups, anyway.

I'm with you all the way on Zeke. The guy's immortal! Well, he can die, but he can reincarnate at any time he chooses. He's pretty cool as far as villains go.

Aha, another Sonic fan you be! Do you know Shade the Echidna? She actually made her debut in Archie Comics.
    Hey, how's it going? Yes, I like Shaman King a lot. It's one of my favourite anime. It's actually pretty hard to choose favourites on that show because they're all so packed with character. Len/Ren is pretty cool. Reminds me of me.
    Used to believe PKMN was the only anime to watch but SK changed that! Ryu was what got me hooked but in the end It was Basson's warcry and Hao Asakura's pure evil that hit me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom