M
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kodomo neeee P:

Her introduction episode was pretty shippy already in my opinion haha. But...the spark died out pretty soon to my dismay.

shhhhh don't say that the wishfulshippers might hear you....and I'm pretty sure that Cilan would win since he can cook for him XD
    omg did you delete your post? XD

That'd be adorable, but I can't really have high hopes for Best Wishes tag battles :p
    also, I'm sure that Cilan will fight Iris for Ash...he was the one who probably instigated the argument huhuhuhuhu
    BELATED RESPONSE

I was legitimately amazed how GOOD Damian looked with his Best Wishes makeover. Though that makes me all the more curious how they would make Paul look with that makeover - I wonder if they'd give him eyes like the revamped Damian's or... something else. Not Ash's style of shoujo eyes of course (hilarious as that would be), but the price of sating this curiosity would be... ugh... defiling Paul with Best Wishes' awfulness, unless they kept him contained in a flashback. ... even then I don't want Best Wishes acknowledging Paul because it'll just rub salt in the wound how they've made every beneficial thing Paul's done for Ash's character UTTERLY MEANINGLESS now.

I'm both hysterically amused and not surprised that we're getting Orange Islands-esque filler to pad out the rest of the series. I really hope there's no tournament in it though signs are pointing to that. Not only is the tournament almost guaranteed to be shitty, but it'll do no good regardless of the outcome. If Ash wins, I'll feel like he doesn't deserve it (especially if he uses CHARIZARD in it). If he loses, well... that's just a testament to how much they've boned Ash throughout Best Wishes. That's probably the preferable option for me now; I felt vindicated once it was hard to deny how badly the staff fucked up the Unova League. No sense in getting off the rails of this crazy trainwreck when Ash has such an awesome sucktastic losing streak in this series that defines what he is in Best Wishes so well. :p The shittier they make the rest of the series, the easier it will be to pretend it never happened and hope that the XY anime will atone for all this inexcusable suckitude. THOUGH I LEARNED MY LESSON. All my future optimism will be of the cautious variety from now on. ><
    STOP MAKING ME WISH IT WAS OCTOBER ALREADY GAWD

and I finally watched the Iris vs Drayden episode properly and fully yesterday. Last weekend when it premiered I was so not looking forward to watching it that I opted to watch a season premiere of Strawberry Shortcake on The Hub instead. :p And I think Strawberry Shortcake was the better deal over Adventures in Unova without a doubt. Because watching that episode raised more questions than answers.

Like WHY SEND A CLEARLY ILLITERATE CHILD TO PREP SCHOOL? Is the Village of Dragons so goddamn backwards that they have no sense of basic education other than HOW DOEZ DRAGUN WERK? If Iris was desperate to have friends when she was a lonely little girl (and it wasn't even like the students treated her badly, they outright said they were forcing themselves to adjust to a strict and vastly different environment and if Iris kept getting punished for her antics why the hell would anyone want to end up in the same boat as her), why the hell is she such a nagging bitch to the friends she has now? NOT ONCE in this whole series did it look like Iris was ever desperate for friends and EASILY looked to be better off going solo since she could obviously take care of herself. And of course... when Drayden scolded past Iris for doing nothing but attack-attack-attack with Fraxure, IRIS CLEARLY DID NOT LEARN FROM THAT BECAUSE THAT IS STILL WHAT SHE DOES IN MOST OF HER BATTLES TODAY. They only CONVENIENTLY make it look like Iris has changed and learned from past mistakes in this episode, but no, IT'S A FUCKING COP-OUT. Just like everything else about Iris' "development" and backstory and bullshit and

NGGHOOOOOHHHHH
    Psh, the last time I sacrificed 1-2 hours of sleep to watch Best Wishes live was during the Brock and Dawn specials. :p Literally the only thing I care about for this episode is seeing pictures of the Kanto flashbacks with Ash's shoujo eyes. Everyone and everything else about this episode can go fuck itself for all I care.
    I think I can count all of the things Best Wishes has handled "right" on one hand. And none of those well-done things involve Iris or her Pokemon. Those two subjects are prominently on the "things Best Wishes handled badly" list. ... I think I've gotten to the point where I've become incapable of rational thought thanks to this series and now all I keep wanting is for the series to end with Ash waking up in the hospital from his likely self-induced coma.
    It's like Best Wishes WANTS me to hate it.

I'm going to very much hate it if Charizard+Dragonite bromance is some ongoing thing. Dragonite is not fit to clean up Charizard's droppings as far as I'm concerned.
    Yes... I did a great deal of groaning and facepalming once I saw that announced. I'm already incredibly NOT keen on the idea of Charizard and Dragonite bro'ing up once Charizard comes back to the main cast (actually I'm not keen on Charizard coming back PERIOD since it A) proves Ash's Unova Team is fucking worthless and B) Best Wishes has fucked over nearly every pre-BW character who's made a cameo), so I am dreading this battle. I'm just gonna assume they're not gonna put in a random non-Ash Charizard into an episode when his is so soon in coming, so... augh. If Best Wishes really wants me to leave it in the dust, all they need to do is have Dragonite beat Charizard. That alone will tell me Episode N is incapable of saving Best Wishes. :p Hell, I don't even want them to tie. Dragonite is not half the badass that Charizard is, and should not be treated as such EVER.

... and yeah, like fuck I wanted to see Ash vs Iris, AGAIN. Especially when battles in BW are for the most part terrible, but they just seem especially terrible whenever Iris is a participant.
    Thanks, too bad I'm at the age where it's not a good thing to be getting older though. :p At least it was grounds enough to get the day off work today, though! (Well, that and the systems are going down so there wouldn't be much work to do anyway...)
    Well duh I know that, I meant more in a "if Cameron was in DP" way.

... Though in that setting even Barry would've torn him apart. XD
    Paul would totally slaughter Cameron though. :p All of the dumb luck in the world wouldn't save Sir Numbnuts against Paul, especially after Virgil made the guy his bitch. XD
    Even better, Ash makes Top 8 again losing to the guy who goes on to lose in the very next tier. So he's back to where he was in friggin' Johto. XD So, so fitting. Ending this shitty league is an acceptable early birthday present for me. :p
    What. Well then fuck that im sleeping............................

NEW interest???? i've loved N since his character design was released!! Before we even knew he was an important character T_T (and dont worry paul has ash to reaffirm that he is loved ;P)
    WOW RUDE!!!!!! Shut up!! Maybe it's been while since I've seen those things!! MAYBE IT'S N'S SILKEN VOICE~ Either way, I'm sooo looking forward to this arc! (and if I stay up an hour or so I can see if Ash wins against Kotetsu >_>;;)
    Yes, with battling xD I think that both of them are pretty immature to be dealing with arguments in an effective way anyways, tbh. Like when Ash argues with his female companion, he just pushes their buttons and then pouts when they come up with a rebuttal. Paul doesn't seem like the type to play around if he's legitimately mad, like I think he'd just take some time off to cool down....otherwise, he might explode. Though he'd feel pretty shitty about it afterwards if Ash starts to cry or something and mumble a half assed apology or something as he walks away....

pokemon, the shoujo edition~
    Oh, loooong term relationship, sorry, didn't read it clearly....

My opinion still stands, though I honestly don't think that Ash is the type to settle down with anyone anyways. He'll probably follow the path of his deadbeat father and abandon his family/lover to go train up some frigid mountain for a few years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom