• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How's life? I know you are very excited for the League, but do you think Ash will face a powerful female trainer this time around? It'd be great if the 5th generation girl would start a rivalry with Ash, by being in the League.
    Well, if that's the case, why not impose a ban on shipping, debates on when Ash will leave, when Brock will leave, just May topics in general, Dawn topics in general, or any of that. That would make far more sense than if they banned absolutely everything in regards to topics just to ensure that there aren't any flame wars or getting overused. Heck, May, Dawn, Ash, and Brock topics, and shipping and league topics are also overused anyways.
    Yeah, and going by what happened, looks like we're done with that thread for good.

And anyways, I really don't see the point in keeping Misty off the thread. Suppose your wanting to use an example, and Misty was the most comparable and appropriate example, why shouldn't she be used? Because she'd start a flame war and make it off topic? Heck, if thats the case, why not eliminate EVERYTHING from the thread? I mean, virtually anything will lead to it being off topic and all that. Heck, there were just as much references to May as to Misty in that thread, as well as references to Shipping and Marketing, should we ban those as well?
    I can see Ash beating Kenny easily, or maybe their match gets interrupted by TR.

Of course people will say Dawn already chose to stay with Ash over Kenny then.

But I believe Dawn will definitely follow Zoey after DP ends. Zoey is bound to get one final ep after the league, maybe in Dawn's departure ep.
    Bah, the Dawn fanboys are starting to get really annoying, especially those that think Dawn/Ash are inseperable like that guy keeps arguing in that thread.

Meh.
    Could be, the only thing i don't see happening is Ash, Dawn and Brock staying with all their rivals going to Isshu.

I wouldn't mind a timeskip, but I don't think it's necessary to have one either, could be good, could be weird... but it would refresh the anime.

I really don't see Brock staying on for next gen.
    Well, when I say seeing Dawn in another season, I don't necessarily mean on the main cast as she could become a rival to the new coordinator. But, as far as her rivals go, I don't see Zoey or Nando lasting past DP. Ursula and Kenny I could see staying with 1-2 new rivals, if the latter doesn't switch for gyms, but it's clear that Dawn and all her rivals won't be crossing over.

If they have Dawn as a main character, Ursula staying, Kenny/BW boy/both, a new older character who has experience, possibly a former top coordinator à la Robert/Solidad (not them but someone like them) as rivals, then it could work, bring some of the old, bring some of the new.

That being said, what I hope happens is that Ash and Dawn become recurring rivals to BW boy and BW girl, who would be the new main characters.

Possibilities are endless, but it would be really sad if that was the last contest battle in the anime... really really sad, cause it was subpar to what DP has delivered.
    I'm half sad, half satisfied by the results. Satisfied because the way this GF was unfolding, the writers would have made Dawn's victory really cheap and hollow, especially with Jessie in the semis, no older more experienced rival and Togekiss in the finals.

Still, that episode reminded me why I like Dawn so much. There's just something about that character that makes me root for her, that makes me want her to succeed.

But, I don't feel cheated and hopefully, this isn't the last GF we see Dawn in.
    This to me is the important episode of the year. I've told others, but I'm going away this summer, so I'm going to miss the Sinnoh League and watch the episodes when I come back.

Being that I love Dawn more than Ash, when I go away(cause I won't have computer access really) I want to leave with the comfort of my favorite character(just like Misty) accomplished her goal, that was well deserved.

Are you a Dawn fan, and I hope we can still be friends, I know I can go overboard, but I'm so anxious for next week in all seriousness, I wish it'd get here already.
    Sadly this is just the start, after Dawn wins the GF we'll never hear the end of it.

Ah well. I do like the BW's girls design quite a bit. If she has a good personality I might end up liking her the most of the girls. I guess we'll see.
    Yep. All the Dawn fanboys seem to be rearing their heads in the fandom.

I dunno about you, but all this Dawn worship is starting to turn me off of the character.
    I'm still excited to watch the end of Sinnoh, of course, but yeah the Gen V hype is taking a lot of attention away from it.

If this is the end of Ash although unlikely, he better as hell use all his older Pokemon one last time. Ash's Kanto and Hoenn Pokemon deserve to appear.
    I imagine Ash will still be in the show in some form. At most, he'll probably be shown with new evo's off-screen, like the Johto starters evolving or something.

Honestly, I doubt we'd see anything of Misty/May/Dawn/Brock/Max if they do a time-skip. This would feel mostly like a reboot, only showing Ash since he's the main guy.

Although I admit, seeing Max finally become a trainer would be cool. Something they could never do before either.
    Yeah, its really time. Next gen would be stale unless there were bigger changes.

AG brought in the first new female character, the intro of Contests, Ash not getting all the starters and evolving his Pokemon.

DP brought in Paul, Pokehunter J, a second take on Contests with a new girl, and some better continuity.

Hopefully next gen is a bigger change as well. Or else it'll feel like DP 2.0.
    Yeah, nice that Galaxy 2 is coming at the end of the month. I also have a PS3 and DS, so I basically keep track of games on the three systems, as well as the older stuff.

Never owned an Xbox though. I simply like Sony's exclusives better, plus it is the home of Metal Gear Solid.
    It looks good so far, as long as it has the classic Metroid gameplay I won't complain. I always figured they would do something like this with Samus' character eventually. You could pretty much tell they were heading in that direction ever since Zero Mission on the GBA, I knew they were going to flesh out her character in the games with speaking roles and so forth.

For 2D ones:

Super Metroid > Zero Mission > Fusion > Metroid II > Original

For 3D:

Prime > Prime 3 > Prime 2 > Prime Hunters

I also have Metroid Prime Pinball for DS, which is surprisingly good. lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom