M
Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *stares at screen*
    *rubs eyes*
    Wow are you actually trying to have a legitimate shipping discussion with me????? 0____0
    praise the lord

You see, I see palletshipping as a ship that had its chance but has already sailed far far far into the distance because of their differing goals now. It's hard for Gary to relate to Ash anymore since I think he's starting to realize that the only reason why he even tried to be a pokemon trainer in the first place was because he wanted to upstage Ash...and that's not healthy. They'd still be great friends in the future though (and yeah, childhood friends make it so Ash is comfortable around him). With Cilan...completely one-sided. Sorry, can't even convince me otherwise unless Ash makes a blatant advance on him in the near future XD

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON COMASHIPPING YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS. Coma is the only one where I see Ash returning the feelings out of almost ANY ship....He's the only one who's been able to spark enough of an interest in him since GARY. They didn't need to speak much to let it be known that they were affected by each other's presence. I think it'd be a more sensual relationship than a communicative one, for sure, but where's the harm in that? It's not like they like to go into deep metaphysical conversations with each other :p (they seem like the type to fool around each other a lot, poke fun at each other...Paul a bit more harshly than Ash, while still caring for another ^_^)

Dawn kisses his ass a lot.........,,,,,,,.......

okay

I'm mostly a negaishipper, I think that Ash and Iris are the most compatible with each other lol.
    I think my favorite thing is the wild assumption that the writers bumped Trip off the League specifically to cater to us because we think he sucks. :p MY theory is that the writers themselves don't like Trip because they CLEARLY got bored with him and got to a point where he didn't exist beyond the shitty tournaments, unlike all the other rivals in BW who at least got one or two non-tournament episodes after Donamite. Very reminiscent of Kenny from DP, where they booted him off the GF early and crammed Jasmine and Flint in his last episode so it wouldn't be a total snooze-fest.

I say it's a valid theory that writers play favorites with their characters AND grow fickle with the ones they grow not to like. Since, inversely, there was Conway, who easily could have never appeared after the tag battle arc, but for no obvious reason was brought back for another arc AND got to be a League Rival despite the fact that Conway never even talked to Ash pre-League. :p So I think the writers really dug Conway and wanted to find excuses to have him return, meanwhile Kenny, who WAS an established rival since his debut (unlike Conway who was no one's rival until the League), had sporadic appearances and none of them were thrilling in the least.

So yeah, I say it's totally valid that the writers do acknowledge certain characters being mistakes and mop them up accordingly, and it's just a funny coincidence that their preferences match ours in certain cases. XD Same goes with the Ash regression thing. Especially since the Unova League as a whole has been a total trainwreck save for the Stephan battle. No other League has been so utterly BAD in every possible way, really.
    omfg i'm imagining all of dp with those eyes now....the sunset scene would be SO FUCKING CUTE UGH (chimchar wouldnt be able to resist his beauty and jump back in his arms v_v)

...what's a....hetero........??????? it sounds icky........
    yes!!! another convertee!!!

What are you talking about??? Those cafemochashipping scenes weren't shippy enough for you?? SAUNA SCENES FROM THE LEAGUE??? THOSE REALLY GAY MOMENTS BETWEEN KOTETSU AND ASH??? (not to mention all the yuri goin' on with iris and langley)
    so he basically has to look completely pissed at all times for him to be taken seriously??? he can't be a little bishie????? laugh or ship???
    For the record I'm LOLing hard at all this deliberate white-knighting of this shitty League and Best Wishes as a whole. Especially the extremely presumptuous accusations that we expect the show to cater to us and that we're serious when we say things like writers making their mistakes and whatnot. :') You've got the patience of a saint to deal with that bullshit.
    So the secret weapon was actually Kotetsu only having 5 Pokemon all this time. I'm sure in Kotetsu's mind this totally makes sense. :p god this league is so retarded
    They're definitely putting all their eggs in one basket with the N saga. At least by then we'll know if this arc sucks or doesn't live up to everyone's high standards (since this is N we're talking about) whether or not if this series is going to turn for the better. :p

You know, hasn't EVERY shitty competition in BW been needlessly dragged out by breaks? The Don Battle, Junior Cup, this... I don't recall it happening during Donamite, but Donamite was actually a moderately acceptable competition compared to the rest of this shit. I wonder if it's a sign or just REALLY terrible planning/timing.
    I honestly don't know, I kinda just want to blame it on the positioning of the N arc that's about to come or the way the series was paced out in general. It's definitely a step down from DP but...he hasn't been THAT bad???

I mean, if they kept progressing him completely linearly with flawless continuity, they'd have to keep making the rivals stronger and stronger and I guess they don't want to do that (without making it look too bullshitty)

I don't know anything anymore and my sleep schedule's fucked up so I'm kinda fucked up right now lolololol
    Sure. Go to 2chan.net. Click on the 8th link on the 3rd column. There are pictures of the episodes of recent japanese anime shows.
    OH I KNOW ABOUT THE SCENE
    THE MORE YOU CROP IT THE MORE OUT OF CONTEXT IT LOOKS.
    I AM VERY SATISFIED.

And yeah, I also nearly had a heart attack when I saw that new trailer with N. THAT LEAP!!! THAT FORM!!! THAT...awkward way of talking to Ash and Co XDDDD I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!
    oh god I wish the reply blocks on the site weren't mysteriously blocked from work now, I would have spent ALL OF YESTERDAY laughing hysterically to you all over this, instead I had to laugh hysterically at myself. In my mind.

Somehow this series got SO BAD I've now reached full circle... or I've full-on accepted that this League would suck and in fact HOPED it would and am in hysterics over this because whether they have Ash lose in the Top 8 to an overpowered dummy or in the Top 4 to an Eevee guy in 10 minutes rather than 1 full epusode, in the end IT'S ALL BAD and it's all regression from Sinnoh, PLAIN PROOF THAT THIS IS THE CASE.

I love the chaos this is wreaking. :')
    I'm terrified to graduate, tbh. I can't imagine life without school XD And dude, that's a really early Winter break, I won't go on 'till next week :(

Um, Satomi IS a very moe animu girl, thank u very much (and so is Denmi ;P)
    STRESSED AS HELL!!!! WIRED ON COFFEE!!!!! FINALS!!!!!!!!!111 Oh god, this semester has been terrible grades wise, forget about A's XD but I'm not at risk at failing anything; mediocrity all around. how u been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom