Recent content by Masurao

1. M

AmourShipping (Ash x Serena) Thread

Eh, it's cute...but it's obvious they won't end up together. As much teasing as the writers and promoters are doing, I can't help but feel this is nothing more than a ploy to draw in viewers that are interested in "romantic" subplots.
  2. M

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread I find it very odd to see a ship seemingly pushed so much before the series even starts. I mean they're really making it seem like Serena is really in love Ash. We don't even know what her goal is yet. Every preview we've gotten of her is fantasizing about Ash...
  3. M

XY 001 & 002 - Hour long special

Pocket Monsters XY: The Road to Kalos (Part 1) - YouTube Pocket Monsters XY: The Road to Kalos (Part 2) - YouTube Pocket Monsters XY: The Road to Kalos (Part Final) - YouTube Those are the rest of the previews
  4. M

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

Heh, that whole sequence with everyone touching/grabbing Ash is something I would have expected to see in the final season of XY...not the first. :P
  5. M

New XY trailer + Official Site Updates

Nope, it hasn't been stated yet. We just know that she could have potentially met him earlier in life.
  6. M

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread No they didn't, it just said "She seems to have met Ash before...?!" I think all of us assumed they were. That was until I heard and saw translated her line "It has to be that boy from back then."
  7. M

Re: The Ash x Serena Thread That's what I'm thinking. If the were really close childhood friends she would have referred to Ash by name, not "that boy". Regardless if it was a long time, or not. You don't just forget you close childhood friends names IMO.
  8. M

Pokemon XY Corocoro poster!

If Serena was was Ash's main rival, had the same experience as him region wise, and we actually had a balanced rivalry (have them go back and forth, learn from their defeats of each other), culminating in th league with either of them winning (Top 4?)....I'd be perfectly fine with that. Of...
  9. M

Good-Bye Dento and Iris thread: Will miss you!

It's been a...interesting ride to say the least. At least among the fandom. So all I'll say is "good luck" to you and go out there and have fun pursuing your dreams. Hopefully this is a permenant goodbye to the BW version of Ash though. :P
  10. M

Who is Ash Ketchum?

A long-standing slave to marketing. :P
  11. M

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

And that's all it will ever be Ash...a dream.
  12. M

Axew: Why didn't Iris use it more?

I think Axew's issue is just a problem in writing with a sidekick. It's alot easier to keep her relevant by having her start and only get strong Pokemon instead of having to show her really raise weaker Pokemon on screen. Of course really showing them raise a weak Pokemon to a strong one...
  13. M

Lol, Togepi is the most useless Pokemon a main character has ever had. Axew did contribute some, but ultimately it was sidelined so the viewers could see her psyche-link with a fully evolved Dragon of her own.
  14. M

Looking at it's serious battles in this series: vs Georgia & Beartic (was easily beaten) vs Luke & Golett (Outrage win) vs Teaque & Vanillite (was easily beaten) It doesn't seem like the writers really took the Pokemon seriously. It probably is the most inactive battling mascot Pokemon...
  15. M

Preview Iris vs. Clair

Whoops, my bad. But yeah, even without those events having the Cilan/Brock and Iris/Gible/Clair thing in the same episode be still be alot of content for one episode. From looks of things the final episode for the trio together might not be animated by Iwane, which is a first IIRC for the...
Back
Top Bottom