• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
matt0044
Local time
3:26 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure either. I just thought it had been long enough I could make another post on that thread.
    Better hurry and what?

I thought another post would be acceptable after over 12 hours
    I'm doing alright. Finally got a break from work and summer school, so I'm spending the rest of the weekend playing Tales games and killing my VN backlog. Also constantly enjoying multiple runs with my Cardcaptor Sakura Blu-ray set.
    Chapter 2 made an interesting turn with Oshawott being Pokénapped.

Reading chapter 3, Sammy is an interesting character. :eek:

Regarding chapter 4, I find it interesting how Hilda caught that Purrloin.
    I'm not one to give thorough critiques on things, but if you want more feedback, I would like to add that your story does remind me of a Pokémon nuzlocke challenge comic since it has the mechanism of communication between the trainer protagonist and their Pokémon.
    It's interesting. I think my favorite character would have to be either Minnie or Oshawott.
    I tried, but then I got to where I just didn't have the time and I couldn't really get into it. It was a little too dramatic for my taste. Still very well written though :)
    Sorry :-(
    You can check the size of images yourself by right clicking, checking 'properties', 'inspect element' or something along those lines depending on the browser, or by saving it and checking the file's properties that way, which will also tell you the file size itself (our limit is 500 kB, for future reference). However, I can say that that image is way too tall to put in a signature. It is 469 x 357 pixels and our limit is 600 x 160. You could save it and edit it in an image editing program or on an online image resizer.

I am, yes, though only recently returning to the series.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom