M
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• humm. I made a mistake, the gastly I gave you turns out to be one inside a regular pokeball. Do you still want to keep the one I gave you, cause I fix that mistake and have another one ready for you.
    Sorry about all the connection errors, my internet hates me. But thank you! :)
    Just as I promise. I gave you the one without HP cause it was that or one without Speed. That's for the froakie too, that will come in use.
    Oh no it's fine, I hope whoever received her liked the name. xD My internet just likes to disconnect me at the oddest times, so I was trying to get back online.
    You know that can work. That will be great but I'am unsure that you will trust me or not? I can't proofed that I can be trusted but you can ask some of my friends if your unsure.
    Hey I'am actually trying to breed a 5IV gastly in a moon ball, but right now I'am in a middle of breeding 2 on 2 pt make three or 4. Tell you what if you could save that extra 6IV Ditto, I'll trade you the Gastly when I'am done making it. (Hint: this is also my first time to IV breeding so this could take some time.)
    So the RNG likes making a mockery of me. Got the Frogadier, breeding them now. Should have both done in a few hours, looks like I can do them tonight after all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom