• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by matt555

1. M

Giveaway: items from used copy of Y

Coming online now
  2. M

Consider it done! What's your FC? Mines in sig
  3. M

Hi, I recently purchased a used copy of Y, and there are a few things of value that people might be interested in before I wipe the save and start my own game. I thought I'd see if anyone on here was interested before getting rid of them. The game appears to have been played legitimately, but...
  4. M

GEN VI: LF: Inner Focus Riolu (F) in Quick Ball

Are you sure about that? This suggests otherwise (and I'm sure it hasn't worked before): Pokémon breeding - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Thanks!
  5. M

Female please so that the quick ball passes down.
  6. M

Sure! Just gimme 5 minutes
  7. M

I can trade now (15.30 GMT) or at any point this afternoon really. Just let me know
  8. M

I'm GMT. I'm really sorry but I've just checked and I've only got Nidoran(M) in Moon Balls. Do you still want to trade?
  9. M

Sure, are you ready to trade now? I'll add you
  10. M

Hi, I am looking for the above, preferably 3+ IVs for breeding. In return I have various 5IVs to offer including, bulbasaur, nidoran (moon ball), noibat, goomy, fennekin, abra, skrelp and pancham. Many are in custom balls.
  11. M

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] I'd really like that premier ball HA dratini w/ extremespeed. I don't need it perfect as it'll be used for breeding. I hope I have something you'd like. I have the following custom balls (all 5IV, non-perfect): Feebas (Dive Ball), Bagon...
  12. M

GEN VI: LF: Gen 6 Groudon (Adamant)

One thing, is the Groudon english? That's kind of important for me, but i forgot to mention sorry! If so, I'm happy to add a MB to it
  13. M

Sorry, I'm afraid a traded the Manaphy away, but it was originally from HGSS (Johto). Do you want anything else?
  14. M

That's great, let me know
  15. M

Hi, I am looking for an Adamant Gen 6 Groudon (i.e. blue pentagon). I am not bothered about its source (cloned is fine, as is a pokemon that wasn't yours originally). In return I can offer Master Balls, BP Items, Cloned Manaphy, Mew (HGSS - not mine originally), Celebi (HGSS - not mine...
Back
Top Bottom