M
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I really need to check this more often. I actually have a ton of perfect ditto. 4th gen? I think I have 3 or 4.. can't remember.
    Hey, sorry I didn't get on after work today, I had some other things to take care of. I'm actually going to be unavailable to trade until after the weekend, so feel free to get a Stone Edge from someone else in the meantime!
    Sounds good. See you later on.

Edit: And if you need an Adamant Ditto with good IVs, I can send you that too. That would make breeding Magikarps easier I think.
    Oh, sure. I'll try to be here as close to that time as I can. When I get home I'll have to make copies of those Pokemon for you, but it shouldn't take long. Here is the FC I will use to send them to you: 5457.1624.3779 (Heartgold)

I actually got a few Timid Jirachis recently, but thanks anyway :)
    Hi Matt. I won't be home from work until you are gone, so we may have to try and find another time to do it. It looks like you are 5 hours ahead of me. I usually get home from work around 5pm my time, which would be 10pm your time.
    Wow, that has been a while. Sorry for the (extremely) late reply. I don't log in here often since I don't get to play much (at all). Glad you're enjoying it though. I had intended to catch all of them, but I soon got lazy as I do. A lot. Oh well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom