Recent content by matthewmayhem

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

plss help:( i need pinsir.. he's only at the bug catching contest but literally won't be caught urghh i false swiped him until 1hp was left and threw 4 balls (which he pretty much just burst out of) then my much higher leveled kingler fainted!
  2. M

How do I get Porygon in soulsilver? since it seems like an impossibility to play the mini game to get 9999 coins
  3. M

i cant do the poke transfer because i never manage to catch all 6 of the pokemon in the mini game so it doesnt let me have them. Any tips on that one?
  4. M

he is in that house (the nice house..) where the family challenge me for a battle and more of them turn up each day until everyone is present
  5. M

what's the rare item that this guy in pokemon black is asking me for?
  6. M

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

apart from the ledgendary pokemon, i think either 10 or 15 standalone pokemon are to be enough i also want more of the multiple choice evolutions id like a baby pokemon of kangaskhan to be introduced, since she is clearly shown with something in her pouch
  7. M

Thanks Cynthia! just a couple more questions come up for the same game Who do i trade my shards with? i remember i used to get berries for them before, which changed depending on which shard i gave them And i have a big nugget, but apparently it has to be sold to one very specific person who is...
  8. M

if there was an alohan ponyta and rapidash, they would be fighting, because them hooves should do some real damage
  9. M

SUPER POLL: What is your FAVOURITE main series Pokémon game (or games) of all time?

i never got the 3DS so black and white 2 are the most recent games i've played and i would rank that second after black and white with heartgold/soulsilver being an obvious close third for me i was overwhelmed that first time playing pokemon black and crossing the major bridge at night when i...
  10. M

since people (more than one) brought up aloha forms, i want to ask why Cubone and Pikachu don't have them I don't think Execute does either But I hope they add and expand on the alohans in gen 8. Who else would you all like to see have that done to and what might they type change be? Voltorb...
  11. M

No H

it is difficult to acknowledge above user in my game notice now some very common words are forbidden said words are often used to start of a sentance or ask a question
  12. M

is friendship with pokemon a factor in black/white? i wasnt sure how to do this, as in gen 4 i just walked a lot with pokemon to achieve it is there an eevee in this game? what of the pokemon starters from the previous generations? i know oak gave one and steven (gen 4 games) did but they are...
  13. M

in pokemon black/white, why have i only got 7 boxes? (30 pokemon a box) yet 649 pokemon exsist. I won't even be able to accomodate them all. I do have national dex so i can capture anyone now
  14. M

in pokemon black/white 2 how do i proceed on route 22 when some people block the path saying that not everyone has arrived yet like all things i know its just one of those proceed when some task has been done first but i dont know what im meant to do
  15. M

im having trouble in soulsilver with the pal park thing as it doesnt have the option on the menu "migrate from emerald" also if its any help, i have my starter in emerald and 6 caught pokemon
Back
Top Bottom