• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Recent content by MattKira

1. M

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Can you give directions to it?
  2. M

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition I was wondering if anyone has found the Master Ball yet.
  3. M

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Something like that has always been the case, only Legendaries (Mewtwo, Articuno, Mew, Jirachi as some examples) and Babies (like for example Togepi, Azurill, Pichu and Cleffa) cannot breed, also Nidorina and Nidoqueen can't breed. Offspring...
  4. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) In that situation, if I recall correctly, you need to go to the exact tile spots that PkmnGreen describes. Each time you find the correct tile spot, she will call you. I believe you need to do this 10 times.
  5. M

Looking for a few dw females

I can help with all but Sneasel and Tentacool. Can't find them as females at all. However 1 question for you. Does it have to be a Riolu or can it be a Lucario? Since I'm about to be in the process of breeding Lucario for myself as well as someone else. Let's see... out of your offers, the only...
  6. M

Want: a bunch of Pokemon

I can help with the Pokémon that knows Charge since I do have Black. I don't know if I'll breed one or just catch 1, it depends on which 1 is quicker for me.
  7. M

NEED The Following (updated)

Right now I can help you with getting everything but the Breloom. I'll have to find someone that can learn it in a Gen 4 game provided I don't have the TM in those games anymore but I can help you with Budew, Tentacool, Nidoran and Ekans. Thankfully I gave my Arbok Dark Pulse before it went...
  8. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Lavender Frost is correct. While I can not really help your brother out in regards to tracking down the in-game Tornadus, I can say that Landorus requires the in-game Tornadus to be caught. Traded Tornadus in Black will not activate Landorus. I...
  9. M

FAQ: The Dream World- Official Discussion

Much like yourlilemogirl's response to toodlesnoodles, catching Pokémon within the Dream World is a big time understatement for me as well. I've made it my mission to catch all available Pokémon within the Dream World that can be female provided that they have a Dream ability. I'm not bothering...
  10. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Unfortunately Tifa, after so many visits to the Island of Dreams during a single session, everything will be dried out within the Island. The only way to reset it would mean waking up your Pokémon and either putting that same Pokémon back in or...
  11. M

Well my session today or rather last night (since it's after midnight here and I went in about an hour ago) but anyway I had a pretty good session despite for my misses with the Frozen Treat Sweep. I believe that is the name for the new game. I ran into a Dunsparce but I missed beating the game...
  12. M

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I've got a question for people on here that should know about the Friend Guard ability. Now I'm aware it reduces the damage done to an ally by 25% however is it possible for it to stack in Double or possibly even Triple Battles? Like for example if...
  13. M

That Victini game was definitely hard for me the first 2 or 3 tries but after awhile I started learning how to work around it by trying to pay attention to the clock and make sure to get 6 of those energy marks before the first minute is up. I feel that if you can do that, completing the help...
  14. M

My Dream World experience wasn't very good today. I found Meditite and Spearow but they were both males. I came across a Delibird but didn't win the Sky Race so I didn't get anything today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better chance. I'm happy about the upcoming Rugged Mountain however I do...
  15. M

FAQ: How to Make Dream Pals 2

Here's my info. member_savedata_id":"949931" world_id":"4"," My Global Link name is MattEmily