• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • @Maverick Nate; If you mean the TCG, then yes there was a Phantom Soul Link promotional card featuring Mega Gengar. However, you had to buy special tickets beforehand to get the promotional card and since I'm not interested in the TCG I didn't get one.

(Telling you by vm because the blog comments section hid my replies)
    Hi. I was wondering if you could approve a thread I made in the pokemon tcg forum. It says I needed a mod to approve it, so I was wondering if you could find it to approve it.
    Thank you.
    Oh!! You mean you just want the full corner visible? I thought you wanted them transparent on the corners - I don't know how to do that. Okay, that makes more sense XD I should be able to start in the next couple days :)
    They're all from the e-Card sets (Expedition Base Set, Aquapolis, Skyridge). I collect the e-Reader cards so I have lots of them. I will need my bf to help me with photoshop to make the corners round though.
    No sweat! Generally I tend to make most of my arguments on the talk pages but that thread is really great for opening up discussions and getting this stuff done (plus, if a page gets deleted, the discussion doesn't always get archived, whereas it does here on the forums, and that is a good thing imo). So I do try to keep up with them when I remember to :)
    VMs - which can be seen by regular users (and BM) may not be the best communication tool here. Perhaps PMs would work better?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom