• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Azusa Aizawa

1. Azusa Aizawa

FAQ: Forum Update: Question & Suggestion Thread

Ah I was able to successfully change my username now! Thank you!
  2. Azusa Aizawa

There isn't, no. Is it a problem exclusive to mobile? Edir: Tried desktop and still nothing. And the last time I changed my username was in 2016.
  3. Azusa Aizawa

How do you change your username here? I thought you could here and now I can't.
  4. Azusa Aizawa

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

No. Vibrava
  5. Azusa Aizawa

The Anime's quality will continue to spiral downward as long as OLM are ignorant to correcting their mistakes.,

Calm down dude the anime will do just fine as long as the games are selling regardless how some dumb song you like isn't played. It's just stupid music, man!
  6. Azusa Aizawa

What is/was your favorite school subject?

English and Biology are the subjects I enjoy the most, especially the latter since stuff like human anatomy was fun to learn about. I also liked Math up until Pre-Calculus which imo is a mess but Calculus and its derivatives made math fun again for me.
  7. Azusa Aizawa

Your current in-game team

Alpha Sapphire: Volcarona, Bisharp, Garchomp, Bouffalant Y: Talonflame, Dragalge, Xatu, Pansage (Shiny) Black 2: Samurott, Magmortar, Espeon, Krookodile, Drifblim, Metagross
  8. Azusa Aizawa

What are you hearing right now?

The Pokemon Shuffle music.
  9. Azusa Aizawa

How many hours did you sleep last night?

Six hours.
  10. Azusa Aizawa

Look to Your Left.What do you See?

My window.
  11. Azusa Aizawa

What are you wearing right now?

Red shirt and white shorts.
  12. Azusa Aizawa

How many hours have you been awake?

Over four hours.
  13. Azusa Aizawa

What was the last thing you said before this thread? [Vol. 2]

"There's my stylus!"
  14. Azusa Aizawa

How many alerts did you have last time you logged in?

Just one.
  15. Azusa Aizawa

Post the first word starting with L that comes to mind.

Luster
Back
Top Bottom