Max1996
Local time
10:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was pretty Great! :) but yeah... WE'RE GETTING TO THE DARK ELEMENTS OF THE SHOW!! O___O
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I know. The fight against Leviathan itself is going to begin soon, it seems.
    Turns out Hajime isnt technically dead, his data got changed into another shape.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I see. At least he isn't actually dead. :)
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Yeah, since his data is still there, maybe there's a way for Rei to save him :)

Episode 25 was really good but the end was kinda abrupt. For a mid series finale I was expecting a cliffhanger/a really dramatic ending :p
    It's Dark stuff. It really is of that's true, They will have pulled what the last few YuGiOh Incarnations have been. Start off show with light tone, comedic, SOME Dark Moments but not a lot, THEN 2nd half would be EXTREMELY DARK and more Characters Bite the Dust Temporarily. Or sometimes Permanent.
    ... HMMMMMM...... THAT'D BE A DARK ROUTE for a SHOW LIKE THIS!! PFF, They TRYING to pull some YuGiOh or YuGiOh Arc V WITH THIS LOL?! Considering Appli hasn't gotten THIS DARK YWT, I'd be surprised if it's true.
    Yeah it's ok, tell me
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    Oh wow. That's..... surprising. Although I can't say I don't like it since I have yet to see the episode (I wait for the subs). Perhaps it brings some emotional weight.

I mean, it's sad but the way you worded it I expected something much worse :p
    Max1996
    Max1996
    I really thought he wouldn't be killed. Wishful thinking, it was...
    Neo Blaze
    Neo Blaze
    I think I might actually like it. Yeah, sounds weird that I like that a character may die, but.... I like it when happy colorful shows like this dare to do something unexpected and it might drive Rei's character forward. So far he's been kinda bland. This may do real good for his character arc.
    Spoil, go ahead, I DON'T MIND Spoilers.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Considering what it is, I think it's best if I wait until Neo Blaze says he's ok with me sharing this.
    HMMMMMMMM..... Ok then. This should be interesting whenever this Event was that happened.
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Trust me. If what I found out is true, it's definitely something you're and Neo Blaze are not going to like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom