M
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how about you start with him getting to school, or a flashback on how he got the scholarship.
    Okay I posted the first chapter of Growing It Out, that's how I called it.
    No, I'm just saying I'll be solving half the problems, I dont' care about the other half, come on man, gotta get a joke.
    Sigh...it's kinda difficult, I mean if I could read a girls mind I would solve half of the secrets of the world.
    seriously...hey is SL leving or staying cause she keeps loging in every night when I'm sleeping.
    I should write teh finger thing down, could be what they use to calm Charles down.
    Not really that's how I meant to put it, most sitcoms do stuff like that.
    I see, I still can't think of anything funnier than an old lady marrying a cat in the paper. Here's a sneak peek.

“Hello family!” he yelled with excitement as soon as the door closed. “Charles Payton is here” he laughed a little bit and let himself fall on the couch. “So, what do you guys had prepared for me” he grabbed a magazine and started reading it pleasantly.

“Annie, please deal with him” Josh got up the stairs and left Charles and his aunt alone.

“What rat bit his ass and kicked it” Charles chuckled and then kept on reading. “Wow, cat marries crazy old lady, who thinks of this things” he just kept passing the pages and talking about stupid things they wrote on the magazine.

“Charles, I thought we told you to call when you got here so that Josh and I could come an pick you up” Annie looked annoyed already.
    At least you have a plot, mine's more like a sitcom,so you know the story always changes
    I finally started on it, I'm already on page three but haven't even gotten to half of teh chapter
    okay, so guess I'll use teh Charles on mine, although I think people could call him Charlie...still my character is kinda of a pain, mostly gets into his cousins nerves and all the craziness is normally caused by him.
    Mine's about a kid that gets sent to his uncle's after his mom dies, then he has to deal with all the craziness he and his cousins cause
    Well, since it's original you couldn't call it a fic,so what' it about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom