Recent content by Maybe Wednesday

1. M

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread

Re: Random Messages I like to take advantage of the fact that he can fly. Nothing pisses off an opponent more than getting knocked off and coming back. He's pretty good with those arrows, too, plus his Final Smash pwns.
  2. M

The name of the 12th movie

Definitely. The "to" is superfluous, bordering on redundant.
  3. M

What movie are you watching?

Giratina and the Sky Warrior. Epic movie, but they need to steer away from the "big bad guy wants the legendary Pokemon/its powers for him/herself" thing. It's getting kinda old.
  4. M

Re: Random Messages Hm. Fun!
  5. M

What are your top 3 ships?

1. ShuuHaru (ContestShipping) 4 LIFE <3 2. SatoLila (AbilityShipping) I don't like pairing him off with main characters 3. ShinjiHika (IkariShipping) Cos I can
  6. M

Re: Random Messages I played Brawl for, like, three hours total. I messed around with a few characters before settling on Pit.
  7. M

The Banned Game

^Banned for not having an avatar.
  8. M

Re: Random Messages What.
  9. M

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: What Pokemon comes to mind when you read the person's name above you? Lileep
  10. M

(Discussion) Is it just me?...

Well...definitions vary, I suppose. The definition I saw was the same as lemon. Ah well. And, yes it annoys the heck outta me.
  11. M

(Discussion) Is it just me?...

...or does ff.net get up your nose, too? I dropped by this evening to see if I could find some passable ContestShipping fanfiction. And I just went "..." I found myself sifting through dozens upon dozens of smut, fluff and lemon fics in an attempt to find something that wasn't explicit! I...
  12. M

the final countdown of life

Bwaaah! What is this? I can not read it at all! You need to start a new line whenever someone else speaks, and regular paragraphs are good too! To quote Blackjack Palazzo (I think), is there a pox on the Enter key these days? And for heavens' sake, use punctuation! Capitalise Pokemon! Periods...
  13. M

Eldershippers?

A bit creepy though... It has something of a following on ff.net, it seems.
  14. M

EVs?

Yeah, I'd go for physical Attack, and Speed perhaps. Teaching it moves like Earthquake, Ice Fang and Waterfall is good too.
  15. M

School Stories

My school was founded in 1950-something, so half the buildings are crappy old ones. Not nice ones like Crystal Clair mentioned, but horrid, icky ones. We were the best school in NZ for sport in 2008, winning 13 national titles and a whole bunch of other crap. I hate sports, but the school seems...
Back
Top Bottom