M
Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Mayushii! I was wondering if we were still on for trading. I'm not sure if we'll every catch each other on at the same time, so I am wondering if you would like to try and setup a time where we can trade. I'll leave it up to you, but I'll only be available from 4~9pm EST until the weekend.

I hope we can work something out!
    I've updated the Vivillon thread I've made. Now I can also offer IV Bred Geodudes for a Sandstorm Vivillon. I can tell you which exact IVs they have, since I got them Instacheck'd. All you need is to tell me whenever you're ready and if you still want the last female 4V Hawlucha or one of the Geodudes. :)
    Hi, I was wondering if you could trade with me some scatterbugs. If it is ok please tell me what do you want in return. My native pattern is marine so if you would like nickenamed one or something :)
    Hey for some reason it won't trade you.

I'll shove it quick on the gst asking for vivillion. Grab it quick :D

I'll label the zubat with lies to put others off.
    I want to sincerely thank you for trading me a Sandstorm Vivillon and a spare Archipelago, and your tip, it worked out, got a Xerneas which I in turn traded for a Monsoon. Thanks!
    Whoops, sorry, got my trades and mixed up and offered you the Charmeleon by mistake. -_- lol, but anyway thanks! Hope the Charmander is satisfactory.
    Hey there, so I have a x/x/x/31/31/31, a 31/x/x/31/x/31, and x/x/31/31/31/x (all Timid, Male, and Solar Power). Interested in any?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom