1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Mazerakuh90
Last Activity:
Nov 18, 2017 at 1:56 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Aug 4, 1990 (Age: 27)
Football Steward

Mazerakuh90

Guiding Lights, 27, from Sardinia

Mazerakuh90 was last seen:
Nov 18, 2017 at 1:56 PM
    1. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby - doing various runs -electric team, soon my 3rd BulbaFriends run - also been doing lots of online battles, with more losses than wins but I still have fun, and I learn a little from each defeat.

Been planning on getting some more 3DS games to have variety and not just Pokemon
    2. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Not yet, I had not heard of them.
      They do sound really good.
      When I get a chance, I'll search for an album.
    3. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Thanks there!
    4. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? - I have both on pre-order. I'm super excited to get them.
    5. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      To be honest, I tried listening to other styles, but now I just find them slow and sort of boring, made me fall asleep. For now it's mostly Rock / Metal for me.

I now find it strange, before I used to like some 80's music (mainly Frankie Goes to Hollywood & Sigue Sigue Sputnik).
    6. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Yep I know Testament, have all their albums. So far haven't been to a concert, missed out on seeing Slayer in 2004 - by the time I got some money it had sold out.

It's great that you like so many others style of music.
    7. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Sort of alternate between 3 subgenres of metal - Death Metal, Viking Metal, & Thrash Metal.

The main bands I listen to the most are
      Death Metal: Cannibal Corpse, Nile, Morbid Angel, Narjahanam, Divine Empire
      Thrash Metal: Megadeth, Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax
      Viking Metal: Týr, Korpiklaani, Ensiferum, Heidevolk, Skálmöld, Skyforger
      I will listen to other bands too - anything from AC/DC to Xasthur

I'm always searching for different bands to listen too.
      You can also see my Last.FM to see what bands I listen too - Daniel00Seattle’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

What about yourself? - what kind of music you listen too.
    8. Firox Foxy
      Firox Foxy
      Yes, so true, along with three other Pokemon forums (PokeCommunity, EGC, and PokeParaiso) - it's where I spend most of my "online life" I go between one of the 5 Pokemon communities.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 4, 1990 (Age: 27)
    Football Steward
    Hello, I'm Italian and I live in Sardinia. If you wanna talk with me, you can freely send me a private message.

Signature

[​IMG]