Recent content by MC Karkat

1. M

Rogue's Gallery: Volume 2 (Sign-Ups)

Just to let you guys know, I'm back. So what did I miss on my favorite RP?
  2. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry walked of a near by heavily bushed area, his skins extremely pale, there were bags under his eyes- it looked like he had not slept all night "You guys up? How'd you sleep?" Barry groaned as he wiped something off of his mouth "And what's this I hear about a coach "A-And where's the rock?"...
  3. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry sighed "(I'm gettin' a head ache, so I'd better just sleep it off.)" Barry thought to himself as he went back to went back to sleeping by the tree he carved his name into.
  4. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry could feel immense radiation coming off that thing "(I've got a bad feeling a about this...)" Barry quietly whispered to himself "I don't think that we should be messing around with this kind of stuff, my great, great, great Grandpa Amadeus Winston worked for the government in the...
  5. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry jerked his head "Mzghf..." Barry muttered as he rose to his feet "Gotta use the bathroom..." Barry walked over to the fallen tree "Wha-.... What's that bright light.... OH S**T!!" Barry jumped as he noticed something- something that he's never seen before "SWEET MOTHER OF GANDHI, WHAT IS...
  6. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"Hm, that was a good.. Well, time to catch some Z's." Barry chuckled as he laid down by the tree that he craved his name into.
  7. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"That is so true, never- I mean NEVER, has anyone come so close to topping me in scary stories, so it's a draw." Barry told Dylan with a grin "Well, I'm pooped, anyone else ready to hit the hey?" Barry yawned.
  8. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"Good one, 'The Golden hand', now this is REALLY the last one- I'm telling a story that came from the perspective of someone else..." Barry explained. 'My stepmother was vile. I guess most kids think that when their father remarries. But in this case, it was true. She only married Father...
  9. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"Hm, Brother's revenge- Good one." Barry told Dylan with grin "But sit back and lemme tell yah one more." 'When he left his tribe to work with the white lumbermen, he changed his name to William Cloud, and the lumberjacks started calling him “Cloudy.” They liked to hear Cloudy tell the story...
  10. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"I'll top that little fairy tale.." Barry grinned mischievousness "Didn't really want to pull this one out, but okay..." 'Mad Henry was a hermit who lived alone in a decrepit mansion at the edge of town. Rumors were rife about the wild-eyed man. Some folks said that he was a magician who...
  11. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

"Okay, but just a disclaimer, I ain't gonna be reponsible for any bed wettings or nightmares that happen tonight.." Barry cleared his throat: ' Susan and Ned were driving through a wooded empty section of highway. Lightning flashed, thunder roared, the sky went dark in the torrential...
  12. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry sighed as he finished craving is name into the tree "Well, it really helps now that I know why, so... Thanks." Barry kinda felt odd saying thanks, he was so used to being rude and out of control- but this time, something was holding back his urges "So... What's next? Ghost stories? Cause...
  13. M

Mutation 101 - Start Up!

Barry was leaning up against a tree, craving his name into it "So... Why'd you guys invite me to your little get together anyways? You guys have been REAL vague about answering that question for me." Barry asked everyone aloud "You guys ain't gonna hack me into little pieces are yah?" He...
  14. M

You Have 72 Hours - Sign-Ups

Name: Fredrick Danial Gender: Male Username: Stabz Typing tics: Even though Stabz is a perfectionist, he often forgets to capitalize a letter here, add period there, and he often misspells a word once or twice. Appearance: Avatar: Skills: Fredrick is able to think of 23 ways to...
  15. M

Think, run, live... *Non-pokemon Half-Life RP*

Sure- Accepted! I'd say we need about, oh- 3 more sign ups.
Back
Top Bottom