M
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm I see the specs lead does sound pretty cool, and about the avatar I have no clue mine didn't have a backgroun in the first place but maybe you could like cut the background out in Photoshop or something??
    Haha that came out more confusing then I thought xD sorry about that, well what I was trying to say was if it would be ok to run a lead hran if it didn't have naive nature, I can use my modest one or try and get the timid one that ssjf4jesus has, which would be better? Probably the timid correct since it is a lead and I want that speed to be as high as possible. But what is the leads job on hran, I mean it doesn't really set up, is it more of an intimidation kind of thing?
    Still can't and it is driving me crazy because I wanna test my team, tomorrow for sure probably so I can get my jirachi and mewtwo and then do some battles, ans a quick q, on heatran would it be unwise to run a lead set with anything but naive nature?? Cause I can get a heatan but it doesn't have right nature I don't think, or should I just keep heatran like so and try to figure out something else
    sure no problemamo i need your fc again and my fc has changed its 1892 3819 8942 something happend and by uber you mean pokemon that are not banned right
    Thanks, hey quick question what should I do about my anti lead machamp I fully evd it and I just found out that encore= egg move *facepalm*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom