M
Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One consistently either logs off or times out as soon as the other gets on. Gaah.

Well, this counts as a challenge, so now we just run off and post a thread that says we're battling now. What do you want in the ruleset-- 1v1 or 2v2, want any weather/terrain effects?
    For behold, verily verily, we are online at the same time. Battle?

You should challenge Glinor because he's too lame to challenge you. He just said so.
    sorry for what I'm about to say if you believe that it merits a asorry
    YOU, ARE LIKE IF SCOURGE AND A POLITE PERSON HAD A CHILD
    AND RAISED YOU, SOMEWHERE AWESOME.
    but anyway,its okay. I am a horrible person when it comes to consistency so just wait for me tonot contact you back for weeks after you send me your thoughts on it
    all in all, 's coo. 's coo
    ok so basically heres the deal
    you are epic
    and i dont use that word lightly
    so i want you to read my tentative story
    and point out mistakes like a nazi
    and be critical
    id love you
    i can pm you if you accept
    I'm feeding back on your story. Not that I haven't already. xD

"But of course that was all because I'm hiding in this tree form Mr. Jensen, who's mad at me for dying his chickens' feathers green and making him think they were sick."

One of those tiny typos that they'll point out in a grade, and then they don't actually dock you anything but you feel epicly stupid.
    See sourge of nemo?
    Shes the head grader
    so yeah
    that means something.
    and your definitely MY 1st place in the WWC
    You lie, Feegle. I am not self-proclaimed; I was declared Grammar Hitler by one of you people. I accepted it as an honor, but didn't actually come up with it. xD
    i would definitely be eyeing the complex and demanding lists if i were you.
    I know at this stage it seems daunting, but i seriously think you've got the potential
    id be happy to help you with a story by editing it for grammar or anything else (i probably will do it anyway as i am a perfection nazi when it comes to editing)
    i must say that im quite impressed with your story
    i can wat to see what you'll do with it because i think that you should continue it to capture more difficult pokemon
    your writing style is sure to wow the graders but whatch out for grammar. its a trap that i fall into all the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom