Recent content by MDMassey

1. MDMassey

Where is my Mew

So, no update from the community, but good news! I found Mew! So normally in this game when we receive a new mon it shows up in whatever box is your current one. In this case is showed up in the first open space starting on box 1. I have renamed most of my boxes and when I got home last night...
  2. MDMassey

Where is my Mew

Ok so I got a Pokeball plus brand new and used it to get the mystery gift Mew... Yea it's not anywhere in my boxes or party. So here is the setup. Pokemon Sword Party was full, Pokeball fresh out of the box Pokeball plugged into the switch's USB port. Got the Mystery gift, it said look in my...
  3. MDMassey

Cheating In the Games (Controversial Topic!)

I cant say that I object to hacking a game. To me it's a challenge to do and to do clean and make it look/feel legit. I first got into hacking a PC game called Star Trek Starship Designer. I would change the data of the ship files with a Hex editor to create ships that had equipment not...
  4. MDMassey

How would you feel if we got yet another R/B/Y remake?

Instead of a remake of the originals a new adventure in the Kanto region would be more my speed. We got the RBY on the VC and that will allow us to replay the original story, I'm good with that. Now having a new adventure to go on with the old (but updated) cities as well as a few new...
  5. MDMassey

what do you care when you choose your starter?

I have been playing since Gold/Silver and have noticed a trend. While not 100% the case this trend seems to be about 90% accurate. The type chosen determines the challenge level of the first and maybe the second gym. Water (usually easy) Fire (usually mid range) Grass (usually the most...
  6. MDMassey

Speculation What if GenVI is being cut short because the Alola region connects to Kalos?!

I can see the release of a new set of mons as a generation definition. For the first few generations the generations also followed hardware updates.
  7. MDMassey

Speculation What if GenVI is being cut short because the Alola region connects to Kalos?!

The thing I ponder in these new games is: are they really a new generation. Lets look back and see what made each generation Gen 1 Red/blue(green) were released on the GameBoy, near the end of the consoles life. Great games, lots of content for the system and started it all. Yellow. Built...
  8. MDMassey

Which game/region was/is your favorite?

I have a soft spot for Silver. It was the first Pokemon game I ever played and I fell in love with the series right at that point. Soul Silver was pretty good too as it was a nice remake and allows me to play with out digging out my old GBC. I also like X/Y. The world there is beautiful...
  9. MDMassey

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

For Easter I send out a box of Chansy named Easter Eggs, a box of Togepi named Happy Easter, a box of Pulse and Minum both named Easter Bunny. Didnt get much in return other than more trading fodder, and some dex fillers for my ORAS characters. Dom
  10. MDMassey

Legendary Pokemon caught in a Pokeball?

When playing X I took on Xerneas with a pretty good party, I had him down to capture hp quickly and since my Charazard was not taking much damage I figured I had plenty of time to capture him. I threw a standard Pokeball first just for giggles... It gave a little wiggle at the top of the throw...
  11. MDMassey

How full is your Pokedex?

I was over at a friends house fixing her sink and her son had a bunch of the hard to get legendaries in his Black. He claims they are all legit and I challenged him on it by moving them all to my bank account... Yup they all moved over to his X game. He traded me all the mons I needed to...
  12. MDMassey

Is Pokemon getting too easy?

For my children who are 8 and 5 the game is difficult and it keeps them interested. They dont quite grasp all the who beats what aside from the grass, water, fire which all starters except Yellow have used. My 8yr old is starting to pick it up and he is getting much better, my 5 yr old still...
  13. MDMassey

What does your ideal Pokémon game look like?

For me my ideal Pokemon game would be a MMO type. Have all regions available in the handheld versions, the ability to travel to all different regions. Where you start your journey will determine the starter type you get. Have interactions and battles with other player characters as well as...
  14. MDMassey

Your "YES!" moments

Finding out there is a Midnight release at my local gamestop for the new Pokemon games (and smash bros.). I have already paid for 2 of each!! One for each of my kids and a copy of both for me! Dom
  15. MDMassey

Kindest Things You've Done?

Well my good deed is not in game with Pokemon, but with a Pokemon game. I have a friend that has been talking about getting a DS or 3DS system for over a year now... He is also interested in the Pokemon games as he loved the cartoon when he was younger, so i gave him a push in the right...
Back
Top Bottom