• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
ME Grimlock
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Er.. hi. Me again. Are you controlling the missing Charmander and Piplup in PMD, or are we supposed to?
    Hey, you should probably make a discussion thread for your 'PMD - Pokemon vs Wild' RP to reduce some of the OOC clutter. Just a suggestion.
    Anything you want, although I imagined salt as making armor made of spikes. They would break off in your body, see, and it would really hurt. Slime, I was thinking you could turn into a kind of gel to defend against physical attacks, and maybe at later levels split off little globs that come to life. Poison, probably secrete poison through your fingers so you could make people fall asleep with a touch. Of course, that's just what I'd choose. You can really choose anything that you think would fit.
    hey,
    Is there still something going to happen in Pokemon 'Star force: Save earth from the Zombies!'
    - Waiting for more players
    - Starting with the players now
    or
    - is it thrown in the dustbin?
    (just to know if I can sign up for another one...)

----------
    Well, it sort of depends on the kind of RP that you are going for. I think that the best ones that I have seen open with a good starting point and then leave plenty of room for players to add their own spin to the story.
    ----------
    Do you have a possible plot in mind (if the players don't have much inspiration)
    a possible end or something?
    Just wondering: If you start a RP, do you already a plot in mind?
    (I want to become a better RP'er...)
    Check out the exciting news I've unveiled in my most recent Blog entry concerning Armeira.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom