Recent content by ME Grimlock

1. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

Bob had entered a building with blown out windows. Crunching noises can be heard as he slowly walks into the dark and abandoned structure.
  2. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

Bob was pondering what to do when he notices movement on top of a building a good distance away. Was someone peeking at him? It wouldn't be surprising since he was so close to the "friendly" camp. Deciding to avoid the people with a machine gun, Bob begins cautiously moving in the other...
  3. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

Edging closer to the camp, Bob can make out what appears to be a mid sized machine gun emplacement. Whoever was in charge of the camp had access to at least one piece of heavy duty fire power. A "safe place" indeed. This discovery does make Bob highly curious though.
  4. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

The message was crude but seemed to mention something about "a safe place for survivors". It was a nice thought but could just as easily be a trap. Still, communication through smoke was not a common skill so Bob decides to investigate.
  5. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

Bob had opted to circle around the city limits and keep looking around. During this trek he had noticed a few things of interest far away from him, such as a group of grizzly bears and what could be smoke signals. While trying to stay hidden inside of a mostly empty trash can, Bob attempts to...
  6. ME Grimlock

17/04/22 11.23

After emerging from what was left of the academy, Bob finds himself on the roof of a bargain department store on the outskirts of a city. The store had already been looted but the top of the structure was built with a border all around, so it made for a good temporary resting spot. Bob is torn...
  7. ME Grimlock

Not quite my cup of tea but I did want to drop by and say that I liked the direction this was headed in.
  8. ME Grimlock

space reserved for future use
  9. ME Grimlock

The brilliant minds behind the pokemon craze have come up with the next big thing, a virtual reality pokemon massively multiplayer online game! Game Maniacs is the company running the project and they are very excited about the new game. Essentially this will be the launch of an interactive...
  10. ME Grimlock

Standing in a void

When the void that was used for voting had finished its job, it disappeared..
  11. ME Grimlock

Its time for trick or treat but there seem to be REAL monsters among the costumes and fun. What on earth could be going on?! Rules: Any creature of the night or day is permitted. Characters are allowed to only have 1 special ability even if they potentially have more. (example: A zombie...
  12. ME Grimlock

Years ago, you and some of your classmates became stranded on an island while on a boat. After many struggles and losses, your group survived and was eventually accepted by the locals as their own. Tribal life is tough but fair and everyone wears simple clothing of animal hides, rags or...
  13. ME Grimlock

Start Ups Paranatural

(OOC: Funny that you should mention that, I called it a club house but I also think of it as a school room. I guess it could be hard to imagine a house as a room but that is the direction I was going in. Club room = Club house.)
Back
Top Bottom