• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't worry about girls too much, you don't need no woman. You're an independent man!
    I know what you mean, but that's just how some girls are at that age.
    And you know what they say....
    I'll be there for you.

So, wanna talk about something?
    It was my pleasure. Excellent job with the re-formatting, it's exponentially more readable now and I look forward to going back through it all with the proper formatting when you're done.
    Thanks for the reminder. I went through and left some pretty detailed feedback on your piece. If you have any further questions regarding formatting, by the way, let me know and I can help you figure out how to get it to look right. :)
    Okay, so I just read the first two chapters of your Kanto fanfic, and I did like it. However, as I am a grammar nazi, there are some grammatical/other mistakes that I couldn't ignore, so I thought I could edit the story for you to fix these errors, if you want.

Common errors include names not starting with capitals (Pallet Town and Cerulean Cape), spelling mistakes (foretold, aglow), capitals where they shouldn't be ("They", in "They call me Blue"), and quotations such as -"“He will be the best in the world.” Says Red.", when it should be "“He will be the best in the world,” says Red." (I'm not trying to bash you or anything, I'm just a grammar nazi.)

(I also commented on your forum for a tip on having more description.)

By the way, "Tyler was in as much shock as a Gallade at the receiving end of a Gardevoir’s Flash," might just be the greatest line written in all of Pokemon fanfic history.
    I couldn't help but notice that you've been posting to your own profile, so I thought I'd mention that it's easier to carry on a Visitor Message (henceforth VM) conversation if you type your reply on the conversation page. That way, whoever you're talking with is notified of your response, and will probably respond faster himself. (Should you have trouble finding said page, just click on the View Conversation link in the top right corner of the VM you're replying to) I hope that you're enjoying the forums so far and that you have a nice day. :)
    No. I just was trying to do what Soulmaster asked, but I wasn't entirely sure about rules, and wouldn't have done any of it, were it not for Soulmaster's message. He was trying to help me promote my fanfic, but I really thought it was fine without additional promotion (i mention it in my blog) , I just was happy with a few people reading it. My only thing is that I didn't get people's thoughts on the blogs/ fanfic.
    yeah, I forgot about it, and really wouldn't have posted anything if it weren't for a pm from another moderater, as Ididn't even know about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom