• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Me Gusta

1. M

Funny Story Thread

I went to battle Wallace for the first time, and I tried every pokemon I had on me. Swampert, Mightyena, Swellow, Latios, and even Trevenant fail. With nothing to lose, I send out Groudon. 2x weak, 4x weak primal. Spammed Precipice Blades, and won. After getting the Sharpedo and Camrupt from...
  2. M

GEN VI: I'd like some new pokes and mega stones for my team.

I'd like a few things that I need for Omega Ruby: A Garchompite (I'm not interested in the whole Secret Base thing as much as some people) A Squirtle w/ Blastoisite I don't need any special moves, pokerus, shinies or IVs, since I don't have anything like that, except for a Japenese...
  3. M

1000 Things To Do in Walmart When You're Bored

880: Play with all the my little ponies. When someone gets close, wave Princess Celestia in their face and yell "TO THE MOON!"
  4. M

mix any and all foods possible from the grocery.
  5. M

Edit the post above you

Seriously? Are you 5 years old?
  6. M

848) Go to the toy section. Take out some toy guns that look realistic, and sneak around aisles, firing each time you're "exposed"
  7. M

MATURE: SAW: THE TRIALS(FOLLOWS SAW MOVIES. SPOILERS!)

Saw The Trials. Rated Mature for Explicit gore and torture, and cursing throughout. Spoilers from the movies. Chapter 1: The Chinese Human Trap Hoffman was struggling against his shackle. It had been 2 days since Dr. Lawrence Gordon had chained him to a pipe in a grimy industrial bathroom...
  8. M

Alphabetical Pokemon!

Hariyama
  9. M

Edit the post above you

That's how I reacted to the Saw movies too!
  10. M

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted but now you have to pay $99.99 US for just one. I wish that I was an X-Man.
  11. M

Leave a condom and plain yogurt in the middle of the barbie aisle.
  12. M

MATURE: Kanto, 20 years later(Chapter 7 has arrived!)

I have some news dear readers. I am working on another fanfiction, about the Saw Movies., so It might be longer between Chapters. thank you for reviews, I will be working on this still,I'm just probably going to take longer between chapters.
  13. M

Mafia Thomas the Tank Engine Mafia (Sign Ups)

Leggo is in!
  14. M

Mafia Thomas the Tank Engine Mafia (Sign Ups)

Well considering I know pretty much any engine's number, I'm not Jelly. But you're in. :)
  15. M

TEEN: Adveture in the Sinnoh region! (fanfic)

this isn't bad, but needs some editing. It's almost crucial. It looks very interesting, and I would mind seeing more in the future.
Back
Top Bottom